Tucked away on a peaceful residential road in the heart of Chiswick, this fabulous four bedroom house combines period features and stylish modern décor to beautiful effect.
- A beautifully decorated four bedroom Victorian home
- Reception room with fireplace and wood floors
- Bright extended kitchen with folding doors to garden
- Master bedroom with en suite wet room
- Two additional bedrooms and study/bedroom
- Stylish modern bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Chic décor, lots of light, excellent condition
- Attractive patio garden with borders
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
A wide range of popular shops, cafes, boutiques and restaurants can be found along Chiswick High Road, Turnham Green Terrace and Devonshire Road. Chiswick Park and Turnham Green stations provide swift routes into central London.
Acton Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Italian Job
Italian craft beer in Chiswick! Great for a 'cultured' beer and burger after work, or a good weekend session!
Delicious freshly prepared sushi and hot dishes perfect for lunch time. They also sell bubble tea and after 4pm, the food is 50% off!
This chic restaurant is perfect for a special occasion and serves modern European food.
South Acton station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
Chiswick Park station
District line, Zone: 3
District London Overground lines, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,760 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,282 (119 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000