Located on a peaceful residential road, this superb three bedroom house combines period features and modern interiors and is beautifully presented throughout.
- Double reception room with fireplace and dining area
- Stylish modern kitchen with space to dine and doors to garden
- Bright loft bedroom with built-in wardrobe and en suite shower
- Two additional good-sized bedrooms with fireplaces
- Well presented main bathroom
- Attractive patio garden with borders and built-in seating
- Modern neutral decor and sleek wood floors
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The house is moments from the fantastic shops, cafes, boutiques and restaurants found along Chiswick High Road, Devonshire Road and Turnham Green Terrace.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
High Road House
Service with a smile! Delicious breakfast cooked to perfection, a great place to get the day started on the right foot and well priced dishes made with fresh ingredients.
Books at a bargain price - everything from fact to fiction, this place is well stocked with a varied range of titles.
The Duke of Sussex
A rustic gastropub with a great beer garden and excellent food. It can be a bit of a minor celeb hangout too!
South Acton station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
Chiswick Park station
District line, Zone: 3
District London Overground lines, Zone: 3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,154 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,080 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,091 (101 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000