This huge six bedroom detached house boasts three reception rooms and dining room, plus stunning indoor swimming pool and jacuzzi, garden, garage and off-street parking.
- Wonderfully spacious six bedroom detached house
- Three stunning reception rooms and dining room
- Fantastic indoor swimming pool and jacuzzi
- Modern eat-in kitchen and utility room
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en suite bathroom
- Five additional bedrooms
- Quality bathroom and two shower rooms
- Garden, garage and off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
West Park is located on the borders of Hanger Hill Park in a leafy area of Ealing, while motorists benefit from easy access to the A40 and North Circular..
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Electric Coffee Co.
Listed in numerous publications, including the London Coffee Guide 2015, this cafe is perfect for those in search of good coffee in London. They also have amazing breakfast sandwiches.
Coda di Volpe
A restaurant / café offering a selection of pastries, but also great for lunch and dinner serving signature Italian dishes.
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
Hanger Lane station
Central line, Zone: 3
Ealing Broadway station
District Great Western Railway TfL Rail Central lines, Zone: 3
North Ealing station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £11,077 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,880 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,604 (427 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing
020 8799 4550