This stunning 4 bedroom house located in a quiet residential street boasts well presented bright interiors throughout, with 2 generous reception rooms, a new kitchen, feature bathroom, driveway and a substantial garden.
- Stunning 4 bedroom detached house on a quiet residential street
- Modern contemporary kitchen with garden views
- Feature white tiled bathroom and 2 separate WC's
- Bright and beautiful bay fronted windows in both front and rear reception rooms
- Well presented, neutral décor throughout
- Superb wooden floor in rear reception/dining room leading out to the garden
- Extensive private garden with side gate access
- Generous driveway with off street parking and garage
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £2,520 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,495 (138 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Park Royal station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 3
North Ealing station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 3
West Acton station
Central line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ashbourne close is located in north Ealing and is within easy reach of Hanger Hill Park, as well as the bars, shops and restaurants along Ealing Broadway. For motorists easy access is provided to the A4/M4, A40 (M) and A406. Hanger Lane Station is nearby.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
11 Coffee & Co
Situated close to North Ealing Station, this café has a huge selection of freshly made cakes. The hot food is great too! Try the chicken and barley soup.
Hanger Hill Park
A great day out in the sun and a there's big pitch and putt course too!
Hanger Hill Park Pitch & Putt
This pitch and putt course in Hanger Hill Park has views of Wembley Stadium. It's so peaceful and you can have a nice walk around the park afterwards.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing
020 8799 4550