Set within a secure residential development, this superb two bedroom flat offers bright and modern living space with the benefit of underground parking.
- Secure fob access, concierge and lift to the third floor
- Bright dual-aspect reception room
- Modern open-plan kitchen with good storage space
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Hallway with storage cupboard
- Secure underground parking space
- Access to resident's gym
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is moments from Hanger Hill Park and the local amenities of Park Royal. The bars, shops and restaurants of Ealing Broadway are within easy reach.
Park Royal locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hanger Hill Park
A great day out in the sun and a there's big pitch and putt course too!
Hanger Hill Park Pitch & Putt
This pitch and putt course in Hanger Hill Park has views of Wembley Stadium. It's so peaceful and you can have a nice walk around the park afterwards.
Pitshanger Village Bakery
The best bakery in Ealing that will make loaves just for you! And also the best pizza, north of Uxbridge Road...
Park Royal station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 3
Hanger Lane station
Central line, Zone: 3
West Acton station
Central line, Zone: 3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,285 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,440 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 716 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing
020 8799 4550