Set within a striking development on Ealing Broadway, this amazing two bedroom duplex penthouse features spacious rooms with high ceilings and a wealth of natural light.
- Secure development with concierge and lift to ninth floor
- Generous reception room with doors to terrace
- Semi-open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Expansive master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Spacious second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Terrace with incredible views of the London skyline
- Secure off-street parking space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
A wide range of shops, cafes and eateries can be found around Ealing Broadway, Walpole Park is also close by. Ealing Broadway Station and the North Circular are close by.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for breakfast, the eggs royale is amazing! Also the takeaway salad boxes are really tasty and varied.
A New York City inspired group fitness studio, which also has a great smoothie bar!
The Red Lion
Great selection of beers and food in a traditional pub with a 'secret garden' out back. Sunday is Pieminster Day, where you can choose between a roast dinner or a selection of pies.
West Ealing station
Ealing Broadway station
District Great Western Railway TfL Rail Central lines, Zone: 3
Drayton Green station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,904 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,080 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,062 (98 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing
020 8799 4550