Set within a striking residential development in the heart of Ealing Broadway, this fabulous two bedroom fourth floor apartment offers generous living space and a superb wraparound balcony.
- Secure entrance, concierge and lift to the fourth floor
- Spacious dual-aspect reception room with sun room
- Semi-open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite shower room
- Generous second bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Main bathroom, large entrance hall with storage cupboard
- Private decked wraparound balcony with covered areas
- Modern neutral décor and sleek wood floors
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Cavalier House is moments from the popular shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants found around Ealing Broadway. Walpole Park is also close by.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Men's barbers, ladies hair salon and beauty clinic in one.
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
Ealing's best rugby pub, The Wheatsheaf serves proper British pub grub in its welcoming, traditionally decorated rooms.
West Ealing station
Ealing Broadway station
District Great Western Railway TfL Rail Central lines, Zone: 3
Drayton Green station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £2,080 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 945 (87 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing
020 8799 4550