Set within a striking residential development in the heart of Ealing Broadway, this fabulous two bedroom fourth floor apartment offers generous living space and a superb wraparound balcony.
- Secure entrance, concierge and lift to the fourth floor
- Spacious dual-aspect reception room with sun room
- Semi-open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite shower room
- Generous second bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Main bathroom, large entrance hall with storage cupboard
- Private decked wraparound balcony with covered areas
- Modern neutral décor and sleek wood floors
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Cavalier House is moments from the popular shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants found around Ealing Broadway. Walpole Park is also close by.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A Polish deli selling a fantastic breakfast sandwich!
A taste of the Caribbean; happy hour on cocktails in the evenings too!
Yvon's Artisan Patissier
Serving cakes, sandwiches, pastries and breakfast, this cafe/patisserie is also a great place for a quick lunch and coffee.
West Ealing station
Ealing Broadway station
District Great Western Railway TfL Rail Central lines, Zone: 3
Drayton Green station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,185 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,080 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 945 (87 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing
020 8799 4550