Boasting beautiful views and luxury living, this sleek and spacious two bedroom ninth floor apartment, benefits from an open-plan living space with a private balcony and access to superb communal facilities.
- Elegant two bedroom ninth floor flat
- Modern open-plan kitchen with space to dine
- Reception room is complemented by a wrap around balcony
- Good-sized master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second double bedroom and bathroom.
- Communal swimming pool, gymnasium and city car club
- Set within a prestigious new development
- Secure entry and lift access to all floors
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ideally located on Uxbridge Road, Cavalier House is a prestigious new development within easy reach of the vast range of shops, bars and restaurants in central Ealing. Ealing Broadway Station is also within close proximity.
Ealing Broadway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An American diner serving hearty burgers, ribs and 2-4-1 cocktails every weekday evening.
Coda di Volpe
A restaurant / café offering a selection of pastries, but also great for lunch and dinner serving signature Italian dishes.
Men's barbers, ladies hair salon and beauty clinic in one.
West Ealing station
Ealing Broadway station
District Great Western Railway TfL Rail Central lines, Zone: 3
Drayton Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,080 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 942 (87 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing
020 8799 4550