This beautifully elegant four bedroom, semi-detached house has been cleverly extended to offer a huge dining room opening into the 55' garden, four outstanding bedrooms and an impressive double reception room.
- Charming stucco fronted Georgian period with four bedrooms
- Sizeable interior with versatile ground floor layout
- Generous dining room with high ceilings and French doors
- Extensive 55' mature garden with south facing patio
- Modern kitchen with skylights and attached store room
- Four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a cloakroom
- Short walking distance to top state and private schools
- Off street parking for one car
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ravenscourt Gardens is situated moments from the stunning spaces of Ravenscourt Park, close to King Street with a wide variety of amenities, and a short walk from Stamford Brook and Ravenscourt Park underground stations.
Ravenscourt Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Classy neighbourhood restaurant where the menu is always interesting yet remarkable value. Great cocktails as well...really imaginative!
Can't decide if you would rather have a curry or Chinese? Well how about both... Bombay Chow does remarkable Indo-Chinese Hakka cuisine. Whether it is one of the noodle sizzlers or the glazed lamb chops, you will leave satisfied.
The Ginger Pig
A superb butchers with top quality meat and amazing roast dinner sandwiches!
Stamford Brook station
District line, Zone: 2
Ravenscourt Park station
District line, Zone: 2
Turnham Green station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,698 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,916 (178 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000