Beautifully presented throughout with stylish interiors, this superb two bedroom first and second floor maisonette features an open-plan living space, two double bedrooms with two bathrooms and fantastic views.
- Superb two bedroom flat set across first and second floor
- Balcony boasting amazing views over the golf course and park
- Open-plan fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Light and airy reception room with space to dine
- Master bedroom with en suite and walk-in wardrobe
- Second double bedroom and additional modern bathroom
- Close to amenities in Hanwell and Hanwell Station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Over looking green open spaces, Grove Avenue offers an ideal location close to the wealth of amenities in Hanwell and Drayton Green. Various transport links are within easy reach.
Hanwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as fantastic play areas for kids of all ages, there is a maze and an animal park that houses birds, goats, sheep and peacocks. The peacocks roam free so be careful not to get chased by one as you walk around!
The Drayton Court Hotel
The biggest beer garden in London, weekly changing ales, a pool table and televisions showing multiple sports.
West 7 Reclamation
Doors, floors, fireplaces and anything in between. Perfect if you're looking for something unique!
Drayton Green station
Castle Bar Park station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,493 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,280 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 956 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.