This stunning 2 bedroom second floor flat is in a fabulous area and boasts a bright reception room with space for dining, a fully fitted kitchen, a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a contemporary bathroom.
- A refreshingly bright 2 bedroom 2nd floor flat
- Recently refurbished to an extremely high standard
- South-West facing reception room with space for dining
- Alno kitchen and Miele appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ambience lights
- 2nd sizeable bedroom
- Contemporary bathroom
- 70 sq/ft of storage (kitchen, bathroom, lowerground floor)
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,720 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 800 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The flat is ideally located close to the many shops, restaurants and other facilities of fashionable Kensington High Street, Earls Court and Gloucester Road.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
A great cafe and museum close to Holland Park.
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000