Savour the fabulous living space in this lovely two bedroom flat (with porter) situated moments from the excellent shops of Kensington High Street and featuring spacious rooms, en suite facilities and modern fittings.
- Spacious and well presented two bedroom ground floor flat
- Well maintained building with 24-hour porterage
- Generous reception room and contemporary kitchen
- Fabulous location moments from Kensington High Street
- Fantastic master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Additional bedroom and attractive second bathroom
- Close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Wrights Lane is moments from the excellent shops and other amenities on Kensington High Street and also provides easy access to the green open spaces of Hyde Park. The property is in close proximity of High Street Kensington Underground Station.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,650 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 683 (63 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000