Arranged over four spacious floors and presented in immaculate condition with wooden floors and high ceilings this five bedroom house offers an impressive dual-aspect reception and a private terrace.
- Flooded with natural light throughout
- Dual aspect reception with feature fireplace
- Master bedroom with extensive fitted wardrobes and fireplace
- Contemporary eat in kitchen with appliances
- Private terrace with space for alfresco dining
- Four further bedrooms and two family bathrooms
- Additional staff quarters with modern shower room
- Presented in immaculate condition throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Abingdon Road is a sought-after address offering easy access to the many local pubs and boutiques while the ever popular High Street Kensington is a moments walk away.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,508 (140 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000