Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this recently renovated 2 bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts an expansive reception room, sleek modern kitchen and a highly desirable location.
- Exquisite 2 bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Expansive semi-open plan reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped modern kitchen
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Good sized 2nd bedroom both with direct access to a patio
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Set on a highly desirable tree-lined street
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 987 (91 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Notting Hill Gate station
District Circle Central lines, Zone: 1/2
Central line, Zone: 1
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Palace Gardens Terrace is a highly desirable tree-lined street set equidistant from the vast array of amenities and transport links of both Notting Hill Gate and High Street Kensington. The green open spaces of Hyde Park are also within easy reach.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Springtime is beautiful in one of London's many garden squares!
Breakfast doesn't get much better (and healthier...) than this!
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000