A fantastic two bedroom fourth floor apartment offering stylish, well proportioned interiors and located in the desirable Kensington High Street area.
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Features neutral modern decor and wood floors
- Impressive reception room with ample space to dine
- Fully-integrated contemporary kitchen
- Large master bedroom featuring en-suite bathroom
- Further generous bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Fabulous location with porter service
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Cottesmore Court is ideally positioned for the local amenities along Gloucester Road while the fashionable restaurants, shops and bars of Kensington are close by, as are the open spaces of Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park.
High Street Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
Jeff de Bruges
Belgian boutique chocolate in the heart of South Kensington. Great for currency with the mother-in-law!
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,120 (104 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000