A fantastic 2 bedroom 4th floor apartment (with Lift access) offering stylish, well proportioned interiors and located in the heart of Kensington.
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Features neutral modern decor and wood floors
- Impressive reception room with ample space to dine
- Fully-integrated contemporary kitchen
- Large main bedroom featuring en-suite bathroom
- Further generous bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Fabulous location with porter service and Lift
- Separate storage room
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £2,061 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,129 (104 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Cottesmore Court is ideally positioned for the local amenities along Gloucester Road while the fashionable restaurants, shops and bars of Kensington are close by, as are the open spaces of Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Jeff de Bruges
Belgian boutique chocolate in the heart of South Kensington. Great for currency with the mother-in-law!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000