Located within an imposing red brick mansion block in the heart of Little Venice this fabulous 2 bedroom flat has been well presented to offer bright interiors.
- Superb 2 bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Beautiful mansion block with porter and lift access
- Bright reception room with ample space to dine
- Features modern and well equipped kitchen
- Smart master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobes
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £670 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 824 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Warwick Avenue station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 2
Edgware Road (Bakerloo) station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 1
Maida Vale station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is found enviably located moments from the amenities of Clifton Gardens with the picturesque surroundings of Little Venice also situated moments away.
Little Venice locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Puppet Theatre Barge
The loveliest puppet shows for children on a moored barge in Little Venice.
The Bridge House
Classic pub food using fresh ingredients and a cosy atmosphere. The building is shared with the Canal Cafe Theatre, so pop upstairs for some fantastic acting!
The Duke of York
A really cosy pub with traditional interiors, this place is a great little spot.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Maida Vale
020 3841 4150