Boasting contemporary décor throughout, this stunning three bedroom duplex apartment is well located in the heart of Little Venice.
- Arranged over two floors of a period conversion
- Spacious reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with storage and en-suite bathroom
- Two further well proportioned bedrooms with storage
- Two stylish bathrooms and guest wc
- Highly desirable tree-lined street
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,719 (159 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Warwick Avenue station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 2
Royal Oak station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
District Hammersmith & City Circle Great Western Railway TfL Rail Heathrow Express Chiltern Railways Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Situated moments from the shops, bars and restaurants of Maida Vale, Warwick Avenue is found moments from the leafy towpath walks of the Grand Union Canal, while the extensive facilities of Paddington are also nearby.
Maida Vale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The most beautiful café in London.
A great Italian deli on Shirland Road.
Lord's Cricket Ground
A summer's afternoon watching the cricket at Lord's is hard to beat!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Maida Vale
020 3841 4150