This stunning three bedroom penthouse apartment provides ample stylish living and entertaining space, four roof terraces overlooking the River Thames and secure underground parking for two cars.
- Arranged over the thirteenth and fourteenth floors
- Secure entry, concierge service and lift access
- Incredible 360 degree views over London
- Stylish reception room with door to roof terrace
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and chic en suites
- Four fantastic private roof terraces
- Two secure underground parking spaces
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Baltimore House is part of the prestigious Battersea Reach development, occupying a prime location on the banks of the River Thames, close to Wandsworth Bridge. A wide range of on-site amenities are available and Clapham Junction is within easy reach.
Wandsworth locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There is no better pub on a Sunday for a boozy session! It has a huge outside area looking out over the banks of the Thames by Wandsworth Bridge.
Jack's at the Junction
Great breakfasts and always busy!
A great place for lunch on a sunny day overlooking Chelsea Harbour.
Wandsworth Town station
Clapham Junction station
South Western Railway London Overground Southern lines,
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,433 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea
020 7801 1111