Well presented throughout, this lovely three bedroom flat is set within a secure portered block and boasts a master bedroom with en suite, eat-in kitchen and an expansive private terrace.
- Lovely three bedroom fourth floor flat
- Bright and spacious reception room with room to dine
- Well presented kitchen wit lots of storage space
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms, main bathroom
- Moments from a wealth of amenities in Holborn
- Expansive private terrace
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Newton Street is a popular residential area in the heart of Holborn and is close to a wealth of amenities and places of interest including Covent Garden, Leicester Square and Oxford Street.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great place to enjoy a drink, food and a good game of ping pong in the founding home of table tennis!
Crazy Bear Fitzrovia
A really cool bar with a great atmosphere for stylish cocktails. It's certainly one to impress friends or a date! They also do Japanese food in the restaurant.
Bó Drake has a relaxed, Soho vibe serving a fantastic selection of small plates and sharing dishes of modern Asian cuisine. The impressive cocktails alone are a reason to go. Look out for their seasonally themed drinks available during Bó Drake Late every Friday and Saturday night too!
Piccadilly Central lines, Zone: 1
Covent Garden station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Tottenham Court Road station
Central Northern lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,481 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 871 (80 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900