Set within an exclusive, modern development just moments from Covent Garden Market, this fabulous two bedroom apartment combines generous rooms with striking interiors and a highly sought-after central location.
- Fabulous two bedroom apartment arranged on third floor
- Generous rooms with striking interiors
- Stylish reception room with ample dining space
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with smart en suite bathroom
- Good-sized well presented second bedroom
- Moments from Covent Garden Market
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Tavistock Street is close to an exhaustive selection of shops and restaurants, with the attractions of Trafalgar Square and the West End also close by.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Based on Forest Gump, this lovely shrimp restaurant from the USA has opened its first restaurant in London! Amazing food and the restaurant is decked out just like you're on the film - it has its own gift shop too!
Bó Drake has a relaxed, Soho vibe serving a fantastic selection of small plates and sharing dishes of modern Asian cuisine. The impressive cocktails alone are a reason to go. Look out for their seasonally themed drinks available during Bó Drake Late every Friday and Saturday night too!
A beautiful spot to sit in the sunshine!
Covent Garden station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Leicester Square station
Piccadilly Northern lines, Zone: 1
District Circle Northern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £970 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 910 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900