Ideally located in the heart of trendy Covent Garden this stunning two bedroom top floor flat boasts fantastic design throughout, bright and spacious reception room and a eat-in contemporary kitchen.
- Stunning two bedroom flat in the heart of Covent Garden
- Master bedroom with bespoke fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary kitchen with Miele and Neff appliances
- Renovated to an excellent standard throughout
- Generous sized second bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Excellent storage space and non demised attic space
- Bright and spacious reception room
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Great Newport Street is a bustling street in the midst of Covent garden and is home to many bars and galleries. The property is also ideally located for the shops and theatres of Leicester Square and Charing Cross Road.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A cute bakery with an even cuter afternoon tea! Different from the traditional sandwiches and cakes that you would expect...
Wahaca's Mexican Street Kitchen
Enjoy a burrito and a beer at this Mexican street kitchen on the Southbank, just outside the Royal Festival Hall! Arriba!
Quick and tasty Pan Asian food just off Oxford Street.
Leicester Square station
Piccadilly Northern lines, Zone: 1
Covent Garden station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Piccadilly Circus station
Piccadilly Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £970 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 718 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900