Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 2 bedroom properties for sale in Abbeville Village, SW4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Abbeville Village, SW4. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Abbeville Village, SW4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Cautley Avenue, Abbeville Village, SW4

799950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Welmar Mews, Clapham, SW4

670000 - 695000

My rating

Save to shortlist

x 2 bedroom flat for sale

Kings Avenue, Balham, SW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Kings Lodge offers a collection of four, two bedroom luxury apartments within this spectacular new development close to Clapham Common and Clapham High Street. Leasehold. Read more.

Kings Avenue, Abbeville Village, SW4

520000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first and second floors of a modern, gated development, benefiting from beautifully bright interiors and a private balcony, a two bedroom split-level apartment. Leasehold. Read more.

Dragmore Street, Clapham, SW4

499999 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Rathmell Drive, Clapham Park, SW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within easy reach of Abbeville Road and its range of shops and restaurants, this charming two bedroom second floor flat offers bright and modern living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Oaklands Estate, Clapham, SW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated a short walk from Clapham, this lovely bright and airy two bedroom flat is well proportioned within offering a large eat-in kitchen and fantastic location to both Clapham common and Balham. Leasehold. Read more.

Rathmell Drive, Clapham Park, SW4

375000 Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This charming two bedroom ground floor flat has been recently renovated throughout to a high standard and is within easy reach of a variety of shops and restaurants in Abbeville Village. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. James James Redington1