Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 3 bedroom properties for sale in Abbeville Village, SW4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Abbeville Village, SW4. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Abbeville Village, SW4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Kings Avenue, Balham, SW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Kings Lodge offers a collection of three, three bedroom, split-level luxury apartments within close proximity to both Clapham Common and Brixton. Freehold. Read more.

Kings Avenue, Balham, SW4

875000 - 950000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 3 bedroom flats for sale

Kings Lodge offers a collection of three, three bedroom, split-level luxury apartments within close proximity to both Clapham Common and Brixton. Leasehold. Read more.

Mount Lodge, Clapham, SW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This ground floor three double bedroom flat provides ample living space with a modern eat-inn kitchen, one en suite bedroom and gated off-street parking to the rear. Leasehold. Read more.

Clapham Park Road, Clapham, SW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

With a spectacularly large interior and unique shape, this stunning three bedroom first floor flat is set within a modern development and benefits from gated off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Carfax Place, Abbeville Village, SW4

495000 Recently sold

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Benefiting from an extremely convenient location, yet set back from main roads within this peaceful residential development, a three bedroom maisonette which offers a fantastic private terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm James and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. James Redington1