Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 15 2 bedroom properties to rent in Acton, W3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Acton, W3. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Acton, W3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Bromyard Avenue, Acton, W3

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom penthouse apartment offering stylish accommodation and an expansive roof terrace with amazing views situated within a wonderful development with concierge and off-street parking. Read more.

Brunswick Road, Ealing, W5

414.23 per week (1795 pcm) £2,486 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom first floor apartment offers stylishly presented interiors with 24-hour CCTV porterage, underground parking, communal gardens, impressive reception room and two double bedrooms. Read more.

Cowley Road, Acton, W3

403 per week (1747 pcm) £2,418 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a modern interior this two bedroom flat offers style and spacious accommodation arranged over two floors, with a fantastic reception/kitchen and the benefit of a great location for amenities. Read more.

Cumberland Park, Poet's Corner, W3

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Quietly located within a popular residential area of Poet's Corner close to the amenities of Churchfield Road and Acton High Street, this beautifully presented two bedroom flat boasts a garden. Read more.

St Elmo Road, Shepherd's Bush, W12

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a charming period conversion, this excellent two bedroom lower ground floor flat is beautifully presented throughout boasting modern, open-plan accommodation and a garden. Read more.

Liberty Quarter, Acton, W3

380 per week (1647 pcm) £2,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Recently completed, providing amazing views from it's fifth floor position, a two bedroom, two bathroom contemporary flat set within this attractivie development, with lift access, off-street parking and balcony. Read more.

Acton Lane, Acton, W3

370 per week (1604 pcm) £2,220 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located moments from a wide range of amenities this two bedroom period conversion is spaciously arranged over two floors and benefits from fantastic storage and one en suite master bedroom. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Bromyard Avenue, Acton, W3

370 per week (1604 pcm) £2,220 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stylish two bedroom apartment set within a fantastic modern development, accommodation includes a spacious reception room with open-plan kitchen and a lovely master bedroom with en suite bathroom. Read more.

Lakeside Drive, Ealing, NW10

369.23 per week (1600 pcm) £2,216 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This brand new top floor two bedroom apartment offers a striking interior finish throughout with private balcony and highly sought-after location in Park Royal. Read more.

Ealing Village, Ealing, W5

346.15 per week (1500 pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a colonial-style development with communal gardens, a swimming pool and tennis courts, this bright two bedroom ground floor flat boasts spacious rooms with lovely wood floors and beautiful interiors. Read more.

Heathcroft, Ealing, W5

345 per week (1495 pcm) £2,070 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a secure block with superb transport links, this spacious two bedroom flat boasts generous reception room, modern kitchen, communal gym and off-street parking. Read more.

Bollo Lane, Acton, W3

334.62 per week (1450 pcm) £2,008 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This bright two bedroom flat is situated within a residential block close to the local amenities and transport links, boasting a sizeable reception room with door to balcony and a large master bedroom. Read more.

Hanger Lane, Hanger Hill, W5

334.62 per week (1450 pcm) £2,008 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Conveniently located, this newly refurbished two bedroom third floor flat is set within a secure block with access to a communal garden and boasts a light and airy living space with a newly fitted kitchen and bathroom. Read more.

High Street, Acton, W3

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat located on the first floor of a period conversion with well proportioned rooms and fantastic storage situated moments from the shops, bars and restaurants on Acton High Street. Read more.

Hillcrest Road, Ealing, W5

321.92 per week (1395 pcm) £1,932 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This bright and spacious two bedroom flat is situated within a stunning development with communal gardens and outdoor swimming pool in a desirable location. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape