Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 2 bedroom properties for sale in Acton Green, W4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Acton Green, W4. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Acton Green, W4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Church Path, Chiswick, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set over the ground floor of a classic period property his beautiful two bedroom garden apartment with a recent extension, offers a stunning modern finish throughout with two double bedrooms and private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Fairlawn Grove, Chiswick, W4

600000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set over the ground floor of a period property this fantastic two bedroom apartment, with its own entrance, offers a great reception room, separate modern kitchen and private garden to the rear. Leasehold. Read more.

Fairlawn Avenue, Acton Green, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the first floor of a stunning Victorian conversion moments from the open spaces of Acton Green and Chiswick Park Underground Station, this stylish two bedroom apartment offers a modern finish throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Fairlawn Avenue, Chiswick, W4

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a residential street in Chiswick, this smart two bedroom property offers bright and modern accommodation, spacious reception room and highlighted throughout with period features. Leasehold. Read more.

Southfield Road, Chiswick, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enjoy modern open-plan living, with this stylish two bedroom ground floor flat, benefiting from a private rear garden and spacious rooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Southfield Road, Chiswick, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

A lovely two bedroom maisonette arranged over three floors, recently refurbished to a high standard throughout and offering a beautiful double-aspect reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Tom and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Tom Wright1