Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 10 1 bedroom properties for sale in Aldgate, E1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Aldgate, E1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Aldgate, E1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Alie Street, Aldgate, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located in the heart of London and set on the ninth floor, this attractive one bedroom apartment offers an open-plan kitchen with contemporary d├ęcor throughout and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Leman Street, Aldgate, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a contemporary kitchen and delightful private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Leyden Street, Spitalfields, E1

565000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large semi-open-plan reception room with modern kitchen and generously-sized double bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Feather Mews, Whitechapel, E1

550000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located within a secure gated mews, this stunning one bedroom flat boasts spacious open-plan reception room, a large private balcony and contemporary fixtures and fittings throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Bowmans Mews, Tower Hill, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A superb one bedroom first floor flat set within a smart development with concierge and off-street parking featuring a well proportioned interior with private balcony, garage and superb views of the communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Bishopsgate, City, EC2M

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large kitchen with ample space to dine, a bright reception room and generously-sized double bedroom with fitted storage. Leasehold. Read more.

Plumbers Row, Aldgate, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Offering city living, this magnificent one bedroom property enjoys fresh modern accommodation in a fabulous location, close to Spitalfields Market. Leasehold. Read more.

Plumbers Row, Aldgate, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Conveniently located close to the City and Docklands, this substantial one bedroom fourth floor flat set within a secure development further benefits from contemporary accommodation finished to a high standard. Leasehold. Read more.

Commercial Street, Aldgate, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This is a naturally light and characterful one bedroom flat that enjoys enviably close proximity to trendy Spitalfields Market and the financial heart of the City. Leasehold. Read more.

Christian Street, Shadwell, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room with contemporary kitchen and delightful private patio. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Andrew and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Andrew Phillips1