Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 1 bedroom properties for sale in Angel, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Angel, N1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Angel, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

St Peters Street, Islington, N1

535000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Graham Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located close to the superb amenities of Upper Street, this spacious one bedroom flat benefits from a communal roof terraces, communal gym, cinema room and 24-hour concierge. Leasehold. Read more.

Gerrard Road, Islington, N1

525000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A bright one bedroom flat boasts a fantastic location in the heart of Islington just moments from Upper Street and benefits from neutral d├ęcor and stylish fixtures throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Doves Yard, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

The security of a gated development in a fantastic location close to fashionable Upper Street, this one bedroom flat comprises stylish accomodation with the luxury of a power shower. Leasehold. Read more.

Liverpool Road, Angel, N1

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Barnsbury Road, Islington, N1

430000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located in the heart of vibrant Islington, this well proportioned one bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition and boasts modern fixtures throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

St Peter's Street, Islington, N1

349950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A gorgeous one bedroom flat offering stylish and modern interiors throughout while being ideally placed on a popular and residential street behind the hustle and bustle of Islington's Upper Street. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Alex Alex Leigh1