Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 17 2 bedroom properties to rent in Angel, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Angel, N1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Angel, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Shepherdess Walk, Old Street, N1

1050 per week (4550 pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This prestigiously located two bedroom warehouse style flat offers an expansive reception room, exceptional interior décor and unique architect designed features. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

St John Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This first floor two bedroom apartment offers generous living space combined with bespoke interiors and a highly sought-after location, finished to an excellent standard throughout. Read more.

City Road, Islington, EC1V

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within the highly sought-after Eagle Point, this high-specification two bedroom flat boasts bright reception room with dining area, modern kitchen and master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Raleigh Street, Angel, N1

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A gorgeous, light and bright two bedroom end of terrace house boasting modern décor, original features and a sought-after residential street in the heart of Islington. Read more.

Packington Street, Angel, N1

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

This superb three bedroom maisonette is well placed moments from Essex Road on a peaceful residential street in Islington and benefits from a pretty landscaped garden. Read more.

Riverlight Quay, Nine Elms, SW11

725 per week (3142 pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the ground and first floor, this stylish and extraordinarily spacious two bedroom duplex apartment with a large study boasts high-specification fixtures and fittings and riverside location. Read more.

St Albans Place, Islington, N1

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering an enviable location in the heart of fashionable Islington, this fabulous two bedroom flat is found within an imposing new residential development. Read more.

Amwell Street, Angel, EC1R

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

A superb two bedroom first floor flat arranged over two floors of a lovely period building, offering bright and spacious interiors and located in a desirable area of Angel. Read more.

City Garden Row, Islington, N1

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located in the heart of Islington this superb two bedroom split-level flat is presented to an exceptional standard throughout and benefits double-height ceilings and an enviable location. Read more.

City Road, Angel, EC1V

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

With a fantastic location close to the City and the amenities of Old Street and Upper Street this bright two bedroom flat offers ample living space in a charming period conversion. Read more.

Camden Passage, Angel, N1

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting a prime Islington location on a bustling lane surrounded by quaint shops and cafes, this superb two bedroom maisonette further boasts high-quality fixtures throughout. Read more.

Elia Street, Angel, N1

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enjoying well presented interiors, this generous two bedroom flat enjoys a sought-after location just off City Road and moments from Angel. Read more.

Cross Street, Islington, N1

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This outstanding property offers light and spacious living, boasting light reception room incorporating open-plan kitchen leading onto balcony and is located only moments from Upper Street. Read more.

Stonefield Street, Barnsbury, N1

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This recently refurbished two bedroom apartment located on the lower ground floor of a period conversion in a desirable area, featuring well proportioned rooms and a roof terrace. Read more.

Gaskin Street, Angel, N1

490 per week (2124 pcm) £2,940 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom split-level flat is set on the second floor of a trendy apartment, offering a large reception room, two generously sized bedrooms and benefits from a lovely modern fitted kitchen. Read more.

St Peters Street, Islington, N1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering a private balcony, a kitchen with washing machine/tumble dryer, and presented in excellent condition throughout, this lovely two bedroom duplex further benefits from its superb location. Read more.

St Peters Street, Angel, N1

410 per week (1777 pcm) £2,460 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A great two bedroom maisonette set in the heart of Islington and offering well proportioned interiors and a garden, presented in good condition throughout. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape