Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

Narrow your search of London?

Central London, East London, North London, South London, West London

We have found 249 studio properties to rent in London. Because we have found over 100 homes we would recommend you filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in London. You can also save any of these studio properties to rent in London to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Albany Street, Regent's Park, NW1

763 per week (3307 pcm) £4,578 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Fully serviced, one bedroom studio apartment offering a superb central local, and not compromising on any of the luxury or comfort that executive tenants expect. Read more.

Albany Street, Marylebone, NW1

553 per week (2397 pcm) £3,318 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Fully serviced studio apartment boasting naturally bright studio room, ideally located for the superb shops and restaurants of the West End as well as the green open spaces of Regent's Park. Read more.

The Heron, City, EC2Y

520 per week (2254 pcm) £3,120 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Located within this luxurious private development and arranged on the twentieth floor this stunning studio apartment boasts bright and airy interiors with a contemporary-style complete with a gorgeous balcony. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

South Bank, South Bank, SE1

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This excellent one bedroom apartment is set on the nineteenth floor of a luxury new development, offering a contemporary living space throughout and boasts stunning views over London. Read more.

Rupert Street, Soho, W1D

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Located in the heart of vibrant Soho, this fantastic studio apartment is beautifully presented and offers well proportioned living space with stylish interiors. Read more.

Beaufort Gardens, Sloane Square, SW3

480 per week (2080 pcm) £2,880 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This stylish ground floor studio flat presents a contemporary finish with a light and airy bay window and ample storage ideally situated for Knightsbridge. Read more.

Vantage Point, Junction Road, Archway, N19

480 per week (2080 pcm) £2,880 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This fantastic studio flat is arranged on the tenth floor of a smart residential apartment and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

Vantage Point, Junction Road, Archway, N19

465 per week (2015 pcm) £2,790 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This fantastic studio flat is arranged on the tenth floor of a smart residential apartment and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

Plympton Street, St John's Wood, NW8

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Boasting ample levels of natural light from four vast windows, an absolutely stunning studio flat, set in a warehouse conversion featuring a superb open-plan kitchen, exposed brick walls and wood floor. Read more.

Sloane Avenue, Chelsea, SW3

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This stylish and wonderfully designed studio apartment offers ample space to entertain with an open-plan kitchen and is located on the eight floor or a popular Chelsea building. Read more.

Elm Park Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated on a sought-after residential street, this newly refurbished studio flat features lovely wood floors and two large storage vaults as well as underground parking. Read more.

James Street, Marylebone, W1U

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This beautifully presented first floor studio flat offers bright and modern interiors and benefits from a much sought-after location in Marylebone. Read more.

Pan Peninsula Square, Canary Wharf, E14

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Excellently located moments from Canary Wharf and se on the eighteenth floor, this superb studio apartment offers contemporary living spaces, a fully equipped kitchen and private balcony. Read more.

Blandford Street, Marylebone, W1U

415 per week (1799 pcm) £2,490 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Enviably located in the heart of desirable Marylebone this superb studio flat offers smart décor with generous living space throughout. Read more.

Belgrave Road, Pimlico, SW1V

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This ground floor studio flat boasts bright and well proportioned accommodation, including a light open-plan living area and great location for local shops and the River Thames. Read more.

Harrowby Street, Marylebone, W1H

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This fantastic studio flat is arranged within an elegant mansion block with an excellent location moments from the superb amenities of Marylebone High Street and Oxford Street. Read more.

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Boasting a bright and beautifully finished studio apartment, set within a sought-after apartment building (with lift and porter) just moments form King's Road. Read more.

Pan Peninsula Square, Docklands, E14

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Enviably located on the twenty-fourth floor of the exclusive Pan Peninsula Square development, this luxurious studio flat offers a flexible interior, private balcony, concierge and leisure facilities. Read more.

Gatliff Road, Pimlico, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This incredibly smart studio apartment is located on the ground floor with view over a wet dock and boasts ample storage and parking within a prestigious location close to Sloane Square. Read more.

Draycott Place, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Set within an imposing period conversion tucked away behind the amenities along King's Road, this lovely studio flat offers a bright and spacious interior with ample storage space. Read more.

Park Road, St John's Wood, NW1

390 per week (1690 pcm) £2,340 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This beautifully presented studio flat is located on the fourth floor of an elegant apartment building (with concierge) while further benefiting from its proximity to Regent's Park. Read more.

Woburn Place, Bloomsbury, WC1H

390 per week (1690 pcm) £2,340 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Benefiting from a feature bay window and a contemporary open-plan kitchen, this excellent studio flat offers ample interior space and close proximity to a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants. Read more.

Allitsen Road, St John's Wood, NW8

385 per week (1669 pcm) £2,310 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

A lovely studio apartment situated on the second floor of a period conversion boasting bright interiors and a recent refurbishment throughout, located moments from amenities. Read more.

Beverly House, St John's Wood, NW8

380 per week (1647 pcm) £2,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated on the ground floor of a purpose-built apartment building with concierge, this well proportioned studio flat features modern interiors and private terrace. Read more.

Penywern Road, Earls Court, SW5

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Located in the popular Earls Court, this fantastic studio flat offers contemporary living/entertaining accommodation and is situated within a beautiful period building. Read more.

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This well thought-out studio flat features a brilliant mezzanine sleeping area and fantastic balcony with great street views. The apartment is ideally located close to local amenities. Read more.

Bishops Square, Spitalfields, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A chic first floor studio flat boasting luxurious interiors and an outstanding location moments from Spitalfields Market and the financial heart of the City. Read more.

Holland Park Avenue, Holland Park, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Boasting bright and airy living space including a wonderful reception/dining room with bay window, this fantastic studio flat also benefits from an amazing Holland Park location. Read more.

Colville Square, Notting Hill, W11

370 per week (1604 pcm) £2,220 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A fantastic and bright studio flat is situated on the fourth floor of this period conversion on a pretty garden square just moments from fashionable Portobello Road. Read more.

Queensland Road, Holloway, N7

370 per week (1604 pcm) £2,220 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Set within a striking, contemporary, residential development, this fabulous studio flat boasts modern, well presented interiors, generously proportioned living space and an enviable location. Read more.

Earls Court Square, Earls Court, SW5

365 per week (1582 pcm) £2,190 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This stylish studio flat is situated in a sought-after area and boasts a beautiful studio room with a modern kitchen, a sleeping area, a mezzanine and a sleek shower room. Read more.

Dollar Bay Point, Canary Wharf, E14

365 per week (1582 pcm) £2,190 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

This impressive modern studio apartment, boasts a fantastic living with a contemporary kitchen and a private winter garden. Located in a stunning development, moments away from local amenities. Read more.

Cromwell Road, Earls Court, SW5

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Set on the sixth floor of a popular portered block in Earls Court, this charming studio flat is presented in excellent condition and provides a private balcony. Read more.

Dollar Bay, Canary Wharf, E14

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Dollar Bay is a fantastic new development offering this gorgeous studio apartment, located within the superb Canary Wharf area on the edge of the South Quay Dock, ensuring stunning views from the winter garden. Read more.

Pembridge Villas, Westbourne Grove, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This superb studio flat is situated on the raised ground floor of an impressive period conversion in Westbourne Grove, providing lovely floor-to-ceiling sash windows and period features. Read more.

Claverton Street, Pimlico, SW1V

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Set on the ground floor of a Stucco fronted conversion located close to the River Thames, this smart studio flat boasts a mezzanine sleeping area and built-in storage. Read more.

Harrowby Street, Marylebone, W1H

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This fantastic studio flat is set within an attractive residential development on a quiet road and offers bright and well presented living space. Read more.

Flat Belgrave Road, Pimlico, SW1V

Studio to rent

Located along the picturesque Belgrave Road, this brilliant studio flat offers superb accommodation in a great central location close to the River Thames. Read more.

Kings Road, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This beautifully presented studio flat is conveniently located on King's Road and comprises a large studio room, a modern kitchen and a smart bathroom. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This smart studio flat is set on the raised ground floor of a great Stucco fronted conversion located close to Pimlico and the River Thames. Read more.

Goodwood Court, Marylebone, W1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Set within a striking residential development, this fantastic studio flat offers well presented living space in a superb central location. Read more.

Onslow Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

With an amazing location and a stunning interior, this larger-than-average studio flat is set on the lower ground floor and provides a fold away bed and fitted wardrobes, separate kitchen and a large bathroom. Read more.

Draycott Place, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Set on the raised ground floor of an attractive, traditional Victorian red brick mansion building this stylish studio apartment boasts an incredible location only moments from the fashionable Sloane Square. Read more.

Rutherford Street, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A bright south-facing studio flat situated in the heart of Westminster, featuring good-sized living space and modern interiors throughout. Read more.

Holland Park Avenue, Holland Park, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This stunning studio flat boasts bright and generous accommodation throughout with mezzanine-level and separate kitchen ideally situated moments from the superb amenities of Holland Park and Notting Hill. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Set on the fourth floor of one Chelsea's most popular buildings, this smart studio apartment offers exceptional accommodation with a separate kitchen and ample storage. Read more.

Long Lane, Borough, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This bright and airy fifth floor studio flat boasts spacious studio room with open-plan modern kitchen and space to dine within a sought-after development boasting concierge. Read more.

Pan Peninsula, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This stunning studio flat offer stylish living and is set on the 11th floor of striking Pan Peninsula, a luxurious development in the heart of Canary Wharf with communal leisure facilities. Read more.

Baltimore Wharf, Docklands, E14

345 per week (1495 pcm) £2,070 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Situated in a popular development with concierge, this stylish studio apartment further benefits from a private balcony, contemporary open-plan kitchen and a sleeping area with built-in convertable bed and table. Read more.

Baltimore Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

345 per week (1495 pcm) £2,070 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A fantastic third floor studio apartment situated within a sought-after development in Canary Wharf and offering well proportioned interiors. Read more.

New Row, Covent Garden, WC2N

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This fabulous studio flat benefits from generous living space with modern, well presented interiors and an excellent location in the heart of Covent Garden. Read more.

340 per week (1474 pcm) £2,040 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

This superb studio apartment is arranged on the third floor of a popular Chelsea building (with lift and porter) and offers ample storage and a superb central location. Read more.

Gloucester Street, Pimlico, SW1V

340 per week (1474 pcm) £2,040 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Located on the lower ground floor of a Victorian conversion, this smart studio flat would make a great Pied-a-Terre, with great access to Pimlico and Victoria. Read more.

Queensway, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful studio flat boasts a wonderful studio room, modern kitchen and is ideally situated for the green open spaces of Hyde Park. Read more.

Fairholme Road, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated in a sought-after residential area, this superb studio flat features open-plan accommodation with a fantastic studio room with modern kitchen and high ceilings. Read more.

Fairholme Road, Barons Court, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated in a sought-after period building, this bright first floor studio flat features a private balcony and raised sleeping area. Read more.

Philbeach Gardens, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Ideally located in a striking period conversion in a leafy and quiet address, this is a fantastic and well presented studio flat with its own private entrance and separate contemporary kitchen. Read more.

Ontario Tower, Isle Of Dogs, E14

335 per week (1452 pcm) £2,010 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated on the nineteenth floor of the iconic Ontario Tower on the banks of the river Thames, this chic studio flat boasts spectacular river views, concierge and a great selection of communal facilities. Read more.

Emperors Gate, South Kensington, SW7

335 per week (1452 pcm) £2,010 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A superb studio flat boasting a fantastic studio room with double-height ceiling, sash windows, fitted wardrobes and drop-down bed, just moments away from Gloucester Road with its many shops and amenities. Read more.

Charterhouse Square, City, EC1M

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This bright studio flat benefits from a superb Clerkenwell location and offers access to communal swimming pool, communal sauna room, communal gym and communal roof terrace with fantastic London views. Read more.

Westbourne Terrace, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This bright and modern flat boasts stylish décor throughout, while offering a studio room with ample living space and a fantastic location moments from the amenities and transport links of Paddington. Read more.

330 per week (1430 pcm) £1,980 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Located moments from the River Thames, this brilliant studio flat offers spacious accommodation with a separate kitchen in a great central location. Read more.

Regency Street, Westminster, SW1P

330 per week (1430 pcm) £1,980 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Set on the sixth floor of a popular block in a great central location, this south-facing studio flat is a fantastic pied-a-terre and boasts exceptional views over the River Thames towards Vauxhall and Battersea. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This smart studio flat is located on the third floor of a smart Stucco fronted, period conversion with built-in Wi-Fi and communal utility facilities within a central location. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated in a sought-after period building, this split-level raised ground floor studio flat is newly refurbished and benefits neutral décor throughout. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A bright and airy lower ground floor studio apartment set on a quiet residential street boasting a private patio garden and a neutral décor throughout. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A bright and beautifully presented studio flat situated in a popular apartment building close to the many amenities along King's Road and Brompton Cross. Read more.

Penywern Road, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated within an imposing period conversion in a highly sought-after area, this delightful studio flat is presented in excellent condition throughout. Read more.

Lever Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Split over two levels, this is a bright and stylish flat that makes for an ideal pied-à-terre. There is a spacious sleeping area upstairs which with a great modern shower room adjacent. Read more.

Boundary Road, South Hampstead, NW8

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Boasting bright accommodation flooded with natural light from double aspect windows this studio features a stunning roof terrace with breathtaking views across London. Read more.

Gloucester Terrace, Paddington, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Beautifully arranged on the lower ground floor of a gorgeous period building, this bright studio flat offers a lovely studio room, fantastic kitchen and is enviably located moments from Hyde Park. Read more.

Earls Court Road, Earls Court, SW5

Studio to rent

This bright and stylish studio flat located on the first floor has been refurbished to an exceptional standard and is situated moments from the amenities of Earls Court and Kensington, and Earls Court station. Read more.

Townmead Road, Imperial Wharf, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A stylish studio flat featuring open-plan accommodation and modern en suite shower room as well as access to a communal gym and gardens. Read more.

Courtfield Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A fantastic studio flat boasting a private balcony and an enviable location in the heart of South Kensington close to transport links and a superb selection of amenities. Read more.

Redcliffe Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

Studio to rent

A gorgeous one bedroom flat offering recent refurbishment to a very high standard with modern fittings and fixtures and a superb location close to transport links. Read more.

Indescon Square, Canary Wharf, E14

Studio to rent

Situated in an exclusive development moments from the vibrant heart of Canary Wharf, this smart studio flat benefits from a bright and well-designed interior, private balcony, secure entry, porter and lift access. Read more.

Oakley Street, Chelsea, SW3

Studio to rent

A bright and spacious studio flat benefiting from fabulous living space, comprising a substantial reception room, close to King's Road. Read more.

Bramham Gardens, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This studio flat is situated in quiet and attractive Bramham Gardens and features beautifully refurbished accommodation including bay windows overlooking the lovely communal gardens and galleried sleeping area. Read more.

Brompton Park Crescent, Fulham, SW6

Studio to rent

Offering well presented and contemporary living space, this lovely bright studio flat with balcony is within a popular leafy development and in easy reach of Fulham Broadway and South Kensington. Read more.

Great West Road, Stamford Brook, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This superb studio flat is set within Bazalgette Court, a stunning converted pumping station, and offers stylish modern living space in a secure location. Read more.

Gatliff Road, Chelsea, SW1W

Studio to rent

Set upon the first floor of a prestigious development just north of the Thames, this stunning studio apartment offers a private decked patio and exquisite fittings throughout. Read more.

Cold Harbour, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Enviably located overlooking the Thames, this superb studio flat offers well designed living space with a beautifully presented interior and a pretty patio with views. Read more.

Caledonian Road, King's Cross, N1

Studio to rent

Situated in the heart of popular King's Cross this charming studio flat house boasts high-quality fixtures and fittings throughout, neutral décor and ample space for storage. Read more.

Lower Sloane Street, Chelsea, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Offering an exceptional location just moments from Sloane Square underground station, this charming studio flat boasts a bright and surprisingly spacious interior. Read more.

Pembroke Road, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This exceptional studio flat offers a bright interior with a good standard of refurbishment, modern fittings and fixtures and a great location close to a wealth of shops and amenities on Kensington High Street. Read more.

Pan Peninsula, Canary Wharf, E14

320 per week (1387 pcm) £1,920 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated in the exclusive dock-side Pan Peninsula development moments from the bustling heart of Canary Wharf, this flexible studio flat benefits from chic shower room, concierge and lift access. Read more.

Hunter Street, Bloomsbury, WC1N

320 per week (1387 pcm) £1,920 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This bright and well proportioned studio flat situated within a lovely period development offers neutral interiors and a prime location in Bloomsbury. Read more.

Nevern square, Earls Court, SW5

315 per week (1365 pcm) £1,890 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

This is a delightful studio flat boasting refreshingly bright accommodation with separate kitchen, smart décor and access to amazing communal garden. Read more.

Beaufort Street, Chelsea, SW3

315 per week (1365 pcm) £1,890 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Located just off the King's road this fantastic studio flat offers excellent living space, boasting a bright and airy studio room in a secure redbrick Victorian mansion building with access to communal gardens. Read more.

Grosvenor Waterside, Chelsea, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A stunning studio flat (with lift and porter), situated in a sought-after brand new riverside development offers generous living space and just moments from the desirable amenities of Sloane Square. Read more.

Cranley Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A stylish, spacious and bright lower ground floor studio flat with a charming patio in a wonderful location in the heart of South Kensington, close to a wide range of shops and amenities. Read more.

Goring Road, Bounds Green, N11

311.54 per week (1350 pcm) £1,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A unique and naturally bright studio flat with private entrance, cleverly arranged over two floors and providing generous accommodation in a peaceful location. Read more.

Waterlow Court, Queensland Terrace, Holloway, N7

310 per week (1344 pcm) £1,860 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

A stunning studio apartment offering beautifully designed living space in a new development in the heart of Islington, moments from an array of bustling restaurants and cafés. Read more.

Petty France, St James's Park, SW1H

305 per week (1322 pcm) £1,830 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Enviably located for Westminster's many sights and attractions with Victoria Street just moments away, this charming studio flat offers a bright and well appointed interior. Read more.

305 per week (1322 pcm) £1,830 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Well located in an exclusive part of Chelsea, just moments from the exclusive shops, bars and restaurants on King's Road, this superbly refurbished studio flat offers a stylish living space close to Knightsbridge. Read more.

Hazlitt Mews, Brook Green, W14

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated in a desirable secure gated mews, this amazing newly refurbished ground floor studio flat offers bright open-plan living space in a convenient location. Read more.

Princelet Street, Spitalfields, E1

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Located on the lower ground floor of an exceptional house conversion in Spitalfields, this charming studio flat is finished to a high standard and boasts a grand bathroom. Read more.

Belsize Square, Belsize Park, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Located on the first floor of a charming period conversion in Belsize Park, this well proportioned studio flat is presented in excellent condition. Read more.

Christian Street, Shadwell, E1

Studio to rent

Set within a fabulous recently built development moments from transport links, this contemporary, third floor studio flat offers ample storage and sleek modern interiors. Read more.

West Cromwell Road, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This studio flat is set on the raised ground floor of a brilliant period conversion offering fantastic accommodation with communal utility and gardens, located close to Earls Court and Kensington. Read more.

There are 149 more properties

Please add some filters above to see more properties, such as...

Just houses

Just flats or apartments

Narrow your search by limiting the number of bedrooms

Studio bedroom properties (226)

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape