Home Rent Find a property to rent

Narrow your search of London?

Central London, East London, North London, South London, West London

We have found 1,418 2 bedroom properties to rent in London. Because we have found over 100 homes we would recommend you filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in London. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in London to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Charles Street, Mayfair, W1J

2500 per week (10834 pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment to rent

This luxury apartment offers gorgeous period décor throughout featuring wonderfully high ceilings, spacious interiors, a stylish en suite bathroom, walk-in wardrobe and superb separate dining room and fitted kitchen. Read more.

Onslow Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

2250 per week (9750 pcm) £13,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located in one of South Kensington's most prestigious addresses, this fabulous two bedroom flat boasts spacious entertaining accommodation with adjoining dining space and fantastic roof terrace all with private lift. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Grosvenor Road, Pimlico, SW1V

2135 per week (9252 pcm) £12,810 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

An incredible river-front apartment with spectacular views of the River Thames and offering very spacious rooms with a high standard of modern interior décor. Read more.

Onslow Square, South Kensington, SW7

2000 per week (8667 pcm) £12,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This exquisitely rare two bedroom, raised ground floor apartment is enviably located in the heart of South Kensington boasting wonderfully restored period features and direct access to an outstanding communal gardens. Read more.

Trevor Square, Knightsbridge, SW7

2000 per week (8667 pcm) £12,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within an impressive building that was once part of Harrods, this is an outstanding two bedroom flat boasting luxurious and generous living space with air conditioning, underground parking and concierge. Read more.

Westminster, Westminster, W1K

1950 per week (8450 pcm) £11,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated within a prestigious development in the heart of Mayfair, this two bedroom fourth floor flat boasts stunning, contemporary interiors throughout and benefits from a lift and porter services. Read more.

Park Lane, Mayfair, W1K

1800 per week (7800 pcm) £10,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Affording spacious interiors with attractive décor, this wonderful two bedroom flat is enviably located on the fourth floor of a prestigious development within easy reach of Oxford Street and Piccadilly. Read more.

Lyall Street, Belgravia, SW1X

1750 per week (7584 pcm) £10,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting a stunning living space with two generous bedrooms both with en suites, this stylish apartment has been refurbished to a beautiful standard and benefits a sizeable balcony. Read more.

Iverna Court, High Street Kensington, W8

1750 per week (7584 pcm) £10,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Superbly located for the amenities of Kensington, this very spacious two bedroom property is situated within a sought-after red brick mansion block. Read more.

Park Lane, Mayfair, W1K

1700 per week (7367 pcm) £10,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Enviably located, this superb two bedroom apartment boasts substantial living space, stunning views of Hyde Park and a wonderful conservatory-style area along the front of the property. Read more.

Metropolitan Wharf, Wapping, E1W

1650 per week (7150 pcm) £9,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a Grade II listed Victorian warehouse on the banks of the River Thames, this incredible two bedroom apartment offers a wealth of unique living space with original features and contemporary interiors. Read more.

Clarges Street, Mayfair, W1J

1500 per week (6500 pcm) £9,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located just north of Piccadilly, this fantastic two bedroom apartment combines luxurious interiors with generous living space and offers a fantastic position close to a wealth of amenities. Read more.

South Audley Street, Mayfair, W1K

1500 per week (6500 pcm) £9,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Enviably located in a beautiful period building in the heart of Mayfair this stylish two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation throughout. Read more.

Park Lane, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

Enviably located with stunning views of Hyde Park, this superb two bedroom apartment boasts a well proportioned living space with fabulous fixtures and fittings throughout. Read more.

Old Brompton Road, Earls Court, SW5

Situated within a well-maintained mansion block, this beautifully presented two bedroom penthouse apartment boasts spectacular views from a balcony which runs the length of the property. Read more.

Park Lane, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a prestigious residential development on Park Lane, this stunning two bedroom apartment offers wonderfully spacious accommodation with classic décor. Read more.

Reeves Mews, Mayfair, W1K

1490 per week (6457 pcm) £8,940 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set in the heart of Mayfair this stunning two bedroom apartment offers stylish décor throughout and boasts an expansive roof terrace. Read more.

Upper Ground, South Bank, SE1

1450 per week (6284 pcm) £8,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This chic two bedroom apartment is set on the twentieth floor of a new luxury development, offering contemporary living space throughout and boasting stunning views over central London. Read more.

Charlotte Road, Shoreditch, EC2A

1400 per week (6067 pcm) £8,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This outstanding two bedroom live/work flat is situated in a warehouse conversion in the heart of Shoreditch, featuring fantastic open-plan living and entertaining space with high ceilings and a mezzanine-level bedroom. Read more.

Cadogan Place, Belgravia, SW1X

1395 per week (6045 pcm) £8,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on Cadogan Place with views over a pretty garden square, this wonderful two bedroom apartment offers an abundance of living space with a grand reception room opening onto a sunny balcony. Read more.

Onslow Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

1350 per week (5850 pcm) £8,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Featuring a stunning private roof terrace this stylish two bedroom duplex flat provides excellent accommodation, finished to exacting standards at one of South Kensington's most exclusive addresses. Read more.

Sloane Gardens, Sloane Square, SW1W

1300 per week (5634 pcm) £7,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the raised ground and lower ground floor of an impressive red brick Victorian mansion building and boasts stylish interiors with two double bedrooms, dining room, high ceilings and wooden floors. Read more.

Earls Court Square, Earls Court, SW5

1295 per week (5612 pcm) £7,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning and luxurious two bedroom flat featuring impressive décor, period features, high ceilings, en suite facilities, ample storage space and a wonderful rear garden. Read more.

Wetherby Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

1295 per week (5612 pcm) £7,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a popular residential address, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers wonderful living and entertaining space with access to stunning communal garden. Read more.

South Bank Tower, South Bank, SE1

1250 per week (5417 pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom luxury apartment offers a beautiful and contemporary living space throughout, master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, two en-suites and boasts superb views all over London throughout the flat. Read more.

Allsop Place, Marylebone, NW1

1250 per week (5417 pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom first floor flat is situated within a prestigous development with a porter service and offers contemporary interiors and lift access. Read more.

Abell House, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the sixth floor and accessed via lift, this premium two bedroom apartment offers access to a sublime array of on-site services including swimming pool, gym, lift and concierge. Read more.

Battersea Reach, Battersea, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a prestigious Battersea Reach development, this magnificent two bedroom fifth floor penthouse apartment offers exquisite views from it's stunning roof terrace. Read more.

The Mount, Hampstead, NW3

1200 per week (5200 pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of Hampstead Village, this stunning two bedroom ground floor flat boasts a private entrance, stylish décor and an en suite master bedroom. Read more.

Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W

1200 per week (5200 pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the second floor of a premium new Victoria development, this stylish two bedroom, two bathroom offers superior accommodation with access to residents lounge, residents cinema and secure parking. Read more.

Basil Street, Knightsbridge, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom luxury apartment is set on the second floor of a charming period building (with lift and porter) and offers support to an opulent lifestyle with Harrods located on the same road. Read more.

Babmaes Street, St James's, SW1Y

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a striking residential development in the heart of St James's, this superb two bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space with chic interiors. Read more.

Great Portland Street, Marylebone, W1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Attractively arranged over the ground and lower ground floors of a beautiful period block, this recently refurbished two bedroom flat benefits from a sizeable terrace and high-quality interiors throughout. Read more.

The Mount, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of Hampstead moments from Hampstead High Street and Hampstead Heath, this well presented two bedroom flat benefits from a fabulous private roof terrace. Read more.

Queens Gate Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

1195 per week (5179 pcm) £7,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An imposing and beautifully presented two bedroom flat boasting recently refurbished and substantial living space with incredibly high ceilings, modern kitchen and balcony overlooking pretty communal gardens. Read more.

Lansdowne Crescent, Notting Hill, W11

1195 per week (5179 pcm) £7,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located in a charming period building on the prestigious Lansdowne Crescent this bright two bedroom flat is well presented throughout, boasting neutral décor and a access to beautiful communal gardens. Read more.

Courtfield Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

1150 per week (4984 pcm) £6,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A refreshingly bright and stylish two bedroom flat featuring a simply stunning interior with both period features and contemporary refurbishment, offering access to communal garden and a smart study. Read more.

Gledhow Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

1150 per week (4984 pcm) £6,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This simply stunning two bedroom flat benefits from bright living space with generous proportions, contemporary styling, gorgeous wood floors, high ceilings and access to pretty communal garden. Read more.

Coleherne Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated on a popular residential street in Chelsea, this large two bedroom maisonette features a fantastic finish throughout with large rear garden. Read more.

Eaton Terrace, Belgravia, SW1W

1100 per week (4767 pcm) £6,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful period conversion in Belgravia, this majestic two bedroom split-level flat offers a generously proportioned interior with a bright and airy feel throughout. Read more.

Cadogan Gardens, Sloane Square, SW3

1100 per week (4767 pcm) £6,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located moments from King's Road within a period conversion, this delightful two bedroom split-level flat offers generously proportioned living and entertaining space. Read more.

Beaufort Gardens, Knightsbridge, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located on a pretty tree-lined square moments from the many amenities along Brompton Road, this outstanding two bedroom flat offers high ceilings and a private balcony. Read more.

James Street, Marylebone, W1U

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Superbly located on the this first floor of a secure building this gorgeous two bedroom apartment offers spacious, stylish and naturally bright interiors throughout, with one en suite and a second separate bathroom. Read more.

Park Street, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a highly prestigious address in the heart of Mayfair, this fabulous two bedroom apartment combines spacious interiors with contemporary fixtures. Read more.

Cadogan Gardens, Sloane Square, SW3

2 bedroom flat to rent

This outstanding two bedroom apartment has been refurbished to an incredible standard and boats period features and high ceilings. The property is ideally located within walking distance of Sloane Square. Read more.

Gledhow Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

1095 per week (4745 pcm) £6,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located in popular Gledhow Gardens with access to two amazing communal gardens, this is a unique and refreshingly bright two bedroom flat with impressive high ceilings, contemporary fittings and two lovely balconies. Read more.

Berkeley Street, Mayfair, W1J

1095 per week (4745 pcm) £6,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

With a superb central location in the heart of Mayfair, this beautiful two bedroom apartment offers generous living space within an elegant building just moments from Piccadilly. Read more.

Shepherdess Walk, Old Street, N1

1050 per week (4550 pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This prestigiously located two bedroom warehouse style flat offers an expansive reception room, exceptional interior décor and unique architect designed features. Read more.

Little Russell Street, Bloomsbury, WC1A

1050 per week (4550 pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a fantastic position close to the British Museum, this striking two bedroom apartment has been redeveloped to an exemplary standard and boasts wonderful contemporary interiors and spacious rooms throughout. Read more.

Chelsea Harbour, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptionally spacious and bright, two bedroom apartment situated in this prestigious harbour development right on the River Thames, with porter, secure underground parking and superb terrace with amazing views. Read more.

Hereford Road, Westbourne Grove, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom flat offering maid service and all bills included, such as Sky television, situated in a modern portered building with secure underground parking, a lift and a private balcony. Read more.

Southwell Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

1035 per week (4485 pcm) £6,210 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A gorgeous and bright, two bedroom flat offering luxury contemporary design to a very high standard with a fabulous patio garden at the rear and a great location in this leafy and attractive residential road. Read more.

The Yoo Building, St John's Wood, NW8

1025 per week (4442 pcm) £6,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering luxurious living space, this bright and spacious two bedroom apartment is set on the fourth floor of a stunning portered development in St John's Wood. Read more.

Hamilton Terrace, St John's Wood, NW8

1020 per week (4420 pcm) £6,120 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An amazing one bedroom flat situated on the lower ground floor of a beautiful period conversion on a prestigious residential street close to St John's Wood featuring spacious accommodation throughout and garden access. Read more.

Odhams Walk, Covent Garden, WC2H

1000 per week (4334 pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a recent refurbishment throughout this bright, well proportioned two bedroom flat combines neutral décor with a highly desirable location in the heart of bustling Covent Garden. Read more.

Hertford Street, Mayfair, W1J

1000 per week (4334 pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom third floor flat offers beautifully presented, modern living space and benefits from lift and porter services in a superb location. Read more.

Harrington Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Currently undergoing a complete refurbishment, this two bedroom duplex flat boasts a spacious reception room with a generously sized eat-in kitchen, two en suites and a convenient setting close to Gloucester Road. Read more.

Earls Court Road, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the lower ground floor of an end of terrace, stucco-fronted conversion, this luxurious two bedroom flat has been refurbished to exacting standards and boasts wood floors throughout and a private garden. Read more.

Radnor Terrace, Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the tenth floor and boasting a luxurious amount of space, this splendid two bedroom apartment offers lift access, and superior communal facilities including gym and swimming pool. Read more.

Riverwalk, Pimlico, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the firs floor with uninterrupted views over the River Thames, this spacious two bedroom apartment boasts contemporary interiors and a private balcony within a sought-after riverside building with lift and gym. Read more.

Ennismore Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Spaciously arranged on the third floor, this superb two bedroom apartment boasts magnificent décor throughout benefiting from a large reception room and is situated within a prestigious square in South Kensington. Read more.

Flood Street, Chelsea, SW3

995 per week (4312 pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enjoying a fantastic location near the Thames in Chelsea, this stunning two bedroom split-level flat offers fantastic space and a beautiful, stylish interior with roof terrace. Read more.

Oval Road, Camden, NW1

995 per week (4312 pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptionally stylish two bedroom apartment offering generous accommodation presented to a high standard throughout, including a spacious reception room, modern kitchen and two superb decked patios. Read more.

Petyward, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Arranged over the third and fourth floors (with lift and porter, this impressive two bedroom duplex apartment boasts a fantastic amount of entertaining space with three balconies. Read more.

Belgrave Road, Pimlico, SW1V

2 bedroom penthouse to rent

This outstanding two bedroom luxury penthouse is served directly via a lift and is arranged over the fourth and fifth floor offering a superb amount of entertaining space, ample storage and a sunny private terrace. Read more.

Pindock Mews, Little Venice, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A stunning and beautifully presented two bedroom freehold mews house in Maida Vale, boasting light and airy accommodation over three floors and featuring two roof terraces and a garage. Read more.

Milner Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This outstanding two bedroom apartment is set on the second floor and boasts a charming reception, separate dining room and two double bedrooms. Read more.

Dove Mews, South Kensington, SW5

990 per week (4290 pcm) £5,940 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This luxurious apartment has been expertly remodelled and boasts a substantial, south-facing reception, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms and has been finished with a wonderful stylish décor. Read more.

Berkeley Street, Mayfair, W1J

985 per week (4269 pcm) £5,910 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably situated in prestigious Mayfair, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts elegant interiors with spacious accommodation throughout. Read more.

Carrington House, Mayfair, W1J

975 per week (4225 pcm) £5,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located in the heart of Mayfair, this fabulous two bedroom flat benefits from modern interiors throughout, set within a beautiful period block. Read more.

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

975 per week (4225 pcm) £5,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting impressive living space with high ceilings, stylish interiors and a fantastic balcony, this stunning two bedroom flat is situated on sought-after Queens Gate moments from Hyde Park. Read more.

City Road, Old Street, EC1V

950 per week (4117 pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located enviably close to the heart of London and set on the thirteenth floor, this fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts a private balcony with stunning views complete with contemporary interiors and dining area. Read more.

Palace Place, St James's, SW1E

950 per week (4117 pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fourth floor of a great development, this stylish two double bedroom apartment boasts large open-plan kitchen/reception room with balcony and master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located moments from Hyde Park, this stylish two bedroom flat benefits from a recent refurbishment with high ceilings and a superb finish. Read more.

Harley Street, Marylebone, W1G

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a highly enviable location in the heart of bustling Marylebone, this superb two bedroom flat boasts ample interior space, bright rooms throughout and close proximity to a wide range of amenities. Read more.

Rosary Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Presented in excellent condition, this wonderful two bedroom split-level flat offers generous accommodation with a fabulous master suite and open-plan living space, also benefiting from a South Kensington location. Read more.

Chesterfield House W1, Mayfair, W1J

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom flat offers ample living space with stylish décor and wood floors and a superb location in the heart of Mayfair. Read more.

Ormonde Terrace, Primrose Hill, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom garden flat which is set within a beautiful purpose-built block, offers stylish living space featuring contemporary interiors and a fantastic patio and lawn area in the garden. Read more.

Bolton Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

925 per week (4009 pcm) £5,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Favourably positioned in the heart of South Kensington, this stylish two bedroom flat provides attractive and generous living space with two en suite bedrooms, wood floors, sleek kitchen and a fabulous roof terrace. Read more.

Harrington Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

900 per week (3900 pcm) £5,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful red brick building, this fantastic two bedroom split-level flat boasts period features and high ceilings and offers a great location moments from Gloucester road. Read more.

Orion Point, Isle Of Dogs, E14

900 per week (3900 pcm) £5,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fourteenth floor, this stunning two bedroom penthouse boasts a bright, contemporary interior with double-height ceilings and magnificent panoramic views over London. Read more.

Holland Park Avenue, Holland Park, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this bright and spacious two bedroom ninth floor flat boasts a stunning open-plan reception room, large master bedroom with en suite and a wonderful panoramic view. Read more.

Ability Place, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the 21st floor of a recently built development, this stunning two bedroom penthouse apartment boasts a superb wraparound balcony with panoramic London views. Read more.

Shaftesbury Avenue, Covent Garden, WC2H

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a sought-after location in Covent Garden this stunning two bedroom flat offers expansive living space with beautifully presented, recently refurbished interiors. Read more.

Grosvenor Road, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This impressive two bedroom, luxury apartment boats un-interrupted views over the River Thames and two private balconies, ample storage and is set within a prestigious riverside development with lift and concierge. Read more.

St John Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This first floor two bedroom apartment offers generous living space combined with bespoke interiors and a highly sought-after location, finished to an excellent standard throughout. Read more.

West India Quay, Canary Wharf, E14

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented two bedroom apartment boasting breathtaking views over London and the River Thames as well as a host of designer fittings and fixtures. Read more.

Chepstow Place, Notting Hill Gate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom flat in the heart of Notting Hill has been refurbished to an exacting contemporary standard to offer spacious, modern accommodation with one en suite bathroom and private courtyard. Read more.

Drummond Gate, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located in a fabulous development with a porter and off-street parking, this stylish two bedroom flat benefits from airy living space, a substantial reception room and good-sized bedrooms. Read more.

Heysham Lane, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located on a tree-lined private driveway this exceptional two bedroom flat is situated within a gated period conversion offering sun-filled living space, a private balcony and access to stunning landscaped gardens. Read more.

Gloucester Place, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Recently renovated throughout to offers beautifully presented interiors this superb two bedroom flat is set within a superb residential building with an excellent location. Read more.

Hans Place, Knightsbridge, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located in a superb period building located on the prestigious Hans Place this superb two bedroom flat is well presented throughout, boasting bright rooms flooded with natural light. Read more.

Palace Gate, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting an enviable location moments from Hyde Park, this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers bright and spacious rooms, contemporary fittings and a stunning reception room with high ceilings. Read more.

Kensington High Street, High Street Kensington, W14

875 per week (3792 pcm) £5,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a superb new development, this stunning two bedroom flat features generously proportioned accommodation, stylish interior throughout, benefits from 24-hour porter and an impressive spa and cinema. Read more.

West India Quay, Docklands, E14

870 per week (3770 pcm) £5,220 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented two bedroom apartment boasting breathtaking views over London and the River Thames. Offering a host of designer fittings and fixtures, this apartment is ideal for luxury modern living. Read more.

St Georges Square, Pimlico, SW1V

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A magnificent two bedroom flat, which has been meticulously refurbished to provide this exceptional living space benefiting from state-of-the-art fixtures and fittings. Read more.

Embankment Gardens, Chelsea, SW3

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located on an exclusive street adjacent to Chelsea Embankment and the Thames, this generous two bedroom apartment combines beautiful contemporary interiors with high ceilings and large windows throughout. Read more.

Weymouth Street, Marylebone, W1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fabulous two bedroom two bathroom apartment offering stylish living space within a fully managed building in the heart of Marylebone. Read more.

Redcliffe Square, Chelsea, SW10

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous two bedroom flat is ideally placed in a stunning garden square and benefits from spacious rooms throughout, two en suite facilities, private entrance and two lovely patios. Read more.

Cornwall Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

This simply stunning three bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to offer an exceptional standard with access to gorgeous communal garden, stylish fittings and fixtures and plenty of storage space. Read more.

There are 1318 more properties

Please add some filters above to see more properties, such as...

Just houses

Just flats or apartments

Narrow your search by limiting the number of bedrooms

2 bedroom properties (1418)

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape