Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

Narrow your search of London?

Central London, East London, North London, South London, West London

We have found 230 4 bedroom properties to rent in London. Because we have found over 100 homes we would recommend you filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in London. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties to rent in London to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Lower Terrace, Hampstead, NW3

6000 per week (26000 pcm) £36,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This impressive four bedroom detached cottage is situated in the heart of Hampstead and has been renovated to an exceptional standard, featuring luxurious fixtures and fittings and a peaceful patio garden. Read more.

Ansdell Terrace, High Street Kensington, W8

3750 per week (16250 pcm) £22,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Meticulously refurbished throughout, this is a luxurious four bedroom house offering bright and contemporary accommodation with stunning fittings, underfloor heating, lovely patio and amazing roof terrace. Read more.

Princes Gate, Knightsbridge, SW7

3750 per week (16250 pcm) £22,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom apartment to rent

Enviably located opposite Hyde Park, this superb four bedroom seventh floor apartment boasts incredible living space, a stylish fitted kitchen, off-street parking and fantastic views of beautiful communal gardens. Read more.

Eaton Terrace, Belgravia, SW1W

3500 per week (15167 pcm) £21,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Presented in beautiful condition throughout, this magnificent four bedroom house benefits from a recent refurbishment to provide excellent living and entertaining space, with a generous landscaped garden. Read more.

North Gate, St John's Wood, NW8

3000 per week (13000 pcm) £18,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

A truly breathtaking four bedroom raised ground floor flat, set within a highly desirable mansion block overlooking Regent's Park and offering easy access to the excellent amenities of St John's Wood High Street. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Park Street, Mayfair, W1K

2700 per week (11700 pcm) £16,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Combining a highly prestigious location with crisp, capacious interiors, this fantastic four bedroom apartment is situated upon the first floor of a well maintained building overlooking the greenery of Hyde Park. Read more.

Headford Place, Belgravia, SW1X

2600 per week (11267 pcm) £15,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This beautifully refurbished four bedroom mews house is spaciously arranged over four floors with two receptions, s study and bright, neutral interiors quietly located back from Grosvenor Place. Read more.

Westferry Circus, Canary Wharf, E14

2495 per week (10812 pcm) £14,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

A stunning four bedroom penthouse apartment boasting uninterrupted panoramic views across London from a private balcony, contemporary interiors and an enviable location. Read more.

Clifton Road, Wimbledon Village, SW19

2192.31 per week (9500 pcm) £13,154 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

A superb four bedroom, three storey, architect-designed house finished to an extremely high standard and dust and pollen free owing to a ventilation and filtration system. Read more.

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

1950 per week (8450 pcm) £11,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Elegantly refurbished in a light contemporary-style this four bedroom apartment with direct lift access is ideally located and boasts a substantial reception room, kitchen with dining area, and a fabulous roof terrace. Read more.

Redfield Lane, Earls Court, SW5

1900 per week (8234 pcm) £11,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

An outstanding four bedroom house set on a quiet residential street, offering stunning living and entertaining space, a roof terrace, a sauna and a secure garage. Read more.

Ormond Yard, St James's, SW1Y

1850 per week (8017 pcm) £11,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

4 bedroom house to rent

This stunning four bedroom house is set just of Jermyn Street and offers abundant living space over six floors with fabulous interior design, contemporary bathroom suites, off-street parking and a roof terrace. Read more.

Earls Court Square, Earls Court, SW5

1850 per week (8017 pcm) £11,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located in a stunning square with gorgeous communal gardens, this is simply amazing four bedroom apartment boasts a substantial interior (over 3000 sq ft), dual private and street entrances and impressive high ceilings. Read more.

Avenue Road, St John's Wood, NW8

1800 per week (7800 pcm) £10,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning four bedroom flat is located on the fifth floor of a purpose-built apartment building with a concierge and boasts spacious interiors, two private balconies and a superb location moments from Regent's Park. Read more.

Endell Street, Covent Garden, WC2H

1800 per week (7800 pcm) £10,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a peaceful gated mews development, this stunning three bedroom house boasts beautifully presented interiors throughout and a lovely private patio. Read more.

Carlyle Court, Chelsea Harbour, Chelsea, SW10

1750 per week (7584 pcm) £10,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom penthouse to rent

Arranged over the eleventh and twelfth floors of a sought-after riverside development, this impressive four bedroom luxury apartment boasts two private terraces, lift access and a contemporary décor throughout. Read more.

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

1725 per week (7475 pcm) £10,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning four bedroom flat is situated within an imposing period terrace and features generously proportioned living and entertaining space with high ceilings. Read more.

Hollywood Mews, Chelsea, SW10

1700 per week (7367 pcm) £10,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

A superb four bedroom house arranged over two floors with the benefit of off-street parking and set in an extremely secluded and private mews. Read more.

Loudoun Road, St John's Wood, NW8

1650 per week (7150 pcm) £9,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

A stunning four bedroom terrace house arranged over three floors boasting a recent refurbishment throughout, a lovely private garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Ravensbourne Apartments, Fulham, SW6

1600 per week (6934 pcm) £9,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located within a newly built riverside development, this fabulous four bedroom apartment is bright and spacious throughout and features high-specification fixtures and fittings. Read more.

Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, SW3

1585 per week (6869 pcm) £9,510 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting four spacious bedrooms, a generous reception room and modern kitchen, this amazing apartment is also located in a prestigious apartment block just opposite Harrods. Read more.

Uverdale Road, Lots Road, SW10

1550 per week (6717 pcm) £9,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

A fabulous four bedroom house ideally located in Chelsea, close to the River Thames and benefiting from modern neutral décor throughout with period features. Read more.

Princedale Road, Holland Park, W11

1550 per week (6717 pcm) £9,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Ideally located on desirable Princedale Road, this stunning four bedroom house boasts substantial accommodation and stylish décor throughout. Read more.

Coombe Ridings, Coombe, KT2

1500 per week (6500 pcm) £9,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Presented in excellent condition throughout, this breathtaking four bedroom house is nestled in a gorgeous wraparound garden and offers substantial living space with stunning fixtures and fittings. Read more.

Harvist Road, Queen's Park, NW6

1500 per week (6500 pcm) £9,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

An amazing four bedroom terrace house arranged over three floors boasting modern and spacious interiors throughout, wonderful period features and a stunning private garden to the rear. Read more.

West Halkin Street, Belgravia, SW1X

1495 per week (6479 pcm) £8,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom maisonette to rent

This stunning four bedroom apartment offers ample living space with a superb combination of elegant décor and modern fixtures and fittings. Read more.

Englefield Road, De Beauvoir Town, N1

1450 per week (6284 pcm) £8,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Offering a desirable location, this superb four bedroom house boasts original features, high ceilings throughout, an impressive 77' rear garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Shakespeare Terrace, Crouch End, N8

1400 per week (6067 pcm) £8,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Situated in an excellent Crouch End location, this amazing four bedroom house arranged over five floors boasts spacious and modern accommodation throughout, a lovely private garden and balcony. Read more.

Redington Gardens, Hampstead, NW3

1400 per week (6067 pcm) £8,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

4 bedroom house to rent

This fabulous four bedroom house offers ample living space with gorgeous wood floors, trendy lighting, modern fixtures and fittings, off-street parking and a superb location in Hampstead. Read more.

Harman Drive, Fortune Green, NW2

1395 per week (6045 pcm) £8,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Set at the end of a peaceful cul de sac this fabulous four bedroom property boasts an expansive double reception room, stunning fitted kitchen, four generous bedrooms with en suite to the master and separate studio. Read more.

Albion Street, Bayswater, W2

1395 per week (6045 pcm) £8,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic four bedroom apartment combines bright interiors with generous rooms, crisp décor and a highly desirable location overlooking the greenery of Hyde Park. Read more.

Ollards Grove, Loughton, IG10

1326.92 per week (5750 pcm) £7,962 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This spacious and well-presented four bedroom detached house boasts fantastic living/entertaining space, including two reception rooms a gorgeous conservatory and a south-facing rear garden. Read more.

Canonbury Square, Canonbury, N1

1300 per week (5634 pcm) £7,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Perfectly placed in a highly sought-after area on pretty residential square this delightful four bedroom Grade II listed house offers high ceilings, original features and large living and entertaining space. Read more.

Burgh Street, Angel, N1

1300 per week (5634 pcm) £7,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

A stunning four bedroom, recently completed house set over four light and airy floors and benefiting from a envied residential road. Read more.

Wakeman Road, Queen's Park, NW10

1275 per week (5525 pcm) £7,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Set within a unique artisan building, this wonderful four bedroom duplex flat boasting spacious accommodation and stylish interiors features a private terrace and off-street parking. Read more.

Marchmont Road, Richmond Hill, TW10

1269.23 per week (5500 pcm) £7,616 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Set on one of Richmond's most prestigious addresses, this stunning four bedroom detached house boasts an exceptionally generous living space with private garden, driveway and garage. Read more.

St Mary Abbots Terrace, Holland Park, W14

1250 per week (5417 pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

4 bedroom house to rent

Boasting an exceptional Holland Park location, this stunning four bedroom three floored house offers a gorgeous reception room, lovely private garden, spacious master bedroom and off-street parking. Read more.

Warwick Place, Maida Vale, W9

1250 per week (5417 pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

4 bedroom house to rent

Enviably located on a quiet street in the heart of Little Venice, this stylish, well proportioned four bedroom house is arranged over three floors and features a delightful reception room opening onto a superb garden. Read more.

Junction Road, Tufnell Park, N19

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This magnificent four bedroom house offers beautifully presented interiors, lovely period features, gorgeous wooden floors, three reception rooms and a great location close to an array of transport links. Read more.

Blandford Street, Marylebone, W1U

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over two floors and offering spacious rooms throughout, this bright four bedroom duplex apartment is desirably positioned close to Oxford Street, while the greenery of Regent's Park is also close by. Read more.

Marylebone Road, Marylebone, NW1

4 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning four bedroom apartment is located on the fourth floor of a prestigious building and benefits from bright, neutral interiors, open-plan living space and a superb position close to Regent's Park. Read more.

Westmoreland Terrace, Pimlico, SW1V

1200 per week (5200 pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Enviably located for the many attractions and amenities of Westminster, this lovely three bedroom house features six spacious floors with a bright and airy neutral décor throughout. Read more.

Hungerford Road, Hillmarton Conservation Area, N7

1200 per week (5200 pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring spacious and versatile accommodation, this exceptional four bedroom house boasts an expansive reception room, a charming secluded garden and ideal location in the Hillmarton Conservation Area. Read more.

Marylebone Road, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a grand mansion block with communal roof gardens, this superb four bedroom flat offers ample living space with modern décor, good-sized bedrooms and excellent fittings throughout. Read more.

Lordell Place, Wimbledon Village, SW19

1153.85 per week (5000 pcm) £6,924 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

4 bedroom house to rent

Presented to a high standard, this stunning four bedroom house offers spacious interiors arranged over two floors, a fantastic conservatory, a double garage and a lovely mature garden. Read more.

Coombe House Chase, Coombe, KT3

1096.15 per week (4750 pcm) £6,577 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Enviably located on a private road in Coombe, this outstanding four bedroom house offers well presented living and entertaining space, a rear garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Shepherdess Walk, Islington, N1

1095 per week (4745 pcm) £6,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This fantastic four bedroom town house offers bright and airy interiors with a contemporary finish, complete with a secluded private garden and roof terrace. Read more.

St Paul St, Islington, N1

1050 per week (4550 pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

An outstanding four bedroom luxurious property arranged over four stylish floors, boasting stylish living and entertaining space and a charming private terrace and patio. Read more.

Shepherdess Walk, Islington, N1

1050 per week (4550 pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic four bedroom apartment offers bright and airy interiors with a contemporary finish, complete with a secluded private garden and useful cellar. Read more.

Western Gateway, Royal Docks, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a beautiful warehouse conversion, this stunning four bedroom maisonette benefits from two floors of well arranged stylish interiors with a private terrace. Read more.

Finchley Road, St John's Wood, NW8

1000 per week (4334 pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

A naturally bright and generously proportioned four bedroom sixth floor apartment boasting exceptionally spacious accommodation set in an imposing purpose-built block with a lift and a porter. Read more.

Friern Barnet, Friern Barnet, N11

1000 per week (4334 pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring a truly outstanding reception room with a beautiful vaulted ceiling, mezzanine-level and a contemporary kitchen, this wonderful four bedroom apartment provides stylish accommodation in a fabulous location. Read more.

Lassell Street, East Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This outstanding four bedroom church conversion, boasts bright and expansive living area with superb kitchen, four double bedrooms and three bedrooms. Read more.

Tredegar Square, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This brand new gated four bedroom house boasts bright and contemporary interiors offering modern kitchen/dining room, spacious reception room and four generously sized bedrooms. Due for completion Dec 10th, 2015. Read more.

Abersham Road, Dalston, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

An amazing four bedroom terrace house arranged over three floors boasting modern interiors with lovely wood floors throughout and a stunning private garden to the rear. Read more.

East Heath Road, Hampstead, NW3

995 per week (4312 pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

An elegant four bedroom apartment boasting a spacious reception room, a lovely eat-in kitchen and a substantial entrance hall that has been recently fully refurbished to an excellent standard. Read more.

Kings Lodge, Greenwich, SE10

995 per week (4312 pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

This is a stunning four bedroom duplex apartment boasting a vast reception room with modern fitted kitchen, excellent double bedrooms and three contemporary bathrooms and private balcony. Read more.

Bryan Avenue, Willesden Green, NW10

4 bedroom house to rent

This fantastic gated four bedroom house found in Willesden Green boasts a newly refurbished and spacious interior living space throughout, private garden with access to garage and a location ideal for all amenities. Read more.

Horder Road, Munster Village, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

A superb four bedroom house spaciously arranged over three floors of a period terrace and benefiting from modern interior décor throughout. Read more.

Hilary Close, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Boasting a unique location with off-street parking in a lovely, secure mews development, this fabulous four bedroom house is presented in excellent condition with bright living and entertaining space throughout. Read more.

Eccleston Square, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

This luxury four bedroom sunny garden flat offers fantastic living space and beautiful surroundings with access to a gorgeous leafy garden square. Read more.

Finchley Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely four bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a secure development with porter, boasting spacious interiors throughout and an excellent St Johns Wood location. Read more.

Finchley Road, Hampstead, NW3

4 bedroom house to rent

This stunning four bedroom house boasts contemporary interiors combined with spacious accommodation throughout, offering a lovely private garden. Read more.

Eastcote Road, Ruislip, HA4

992.31 per week (4300 pcm) £5,954 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Boasting a fantastic location, this impressive four bedroom detached house offers stylish and well-presented interiors with a high finish, a large private garden with a swimming pool, a garage and off-street parking. Read more.

Beatty Road, Stoke Newington, N16

975 per week (4225 pcm) £5,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Recently refurbished to an excellent standard throughout this fabulous four bedroom house is ideally located on a popular residential road moments from amenities. Read more.

Cambridge Street, Pimlico, SW1V

950 per week (4117 pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

4 bedroom flat to rent

This expansive four bedroom terrace house is arranged over five spacious floors and boasts a double reception, family room and separate kitchen. The property is quietly located in the heart of Pimlico. Read more.

Blandford Road, Bedford Park, W4

950 per week (4117 pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This charming four bedroom Victorian terrace house offers spacious and beautifully presented accommodation, lovely original features, a large kitchen/conservatory and a patio garden. Read more.

Queens Gate Mews, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

Located in a quiet and attractive mews, this is a wonderful four bedroom house arranged over three floors and offering neutrally decorated and spacious living space with a bathroom and a shower room. Read more.

Earls Court Square, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

Located in Earls Court opposite leafy communal gardens, this spacious four bedroom flat boasts generous entertaining space with a fabulous reception room leading to a well equipped kitchen. Read more.

Glenluce Road, Blackheath, SE3

923.08 per week (4000 pcm) £5,539 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

4 bedroom house to rent

Beautifully presented throughout this stunning four bedroom house is generously arranged over three floors and boasts an exceptional kitchen with space-to-dine, four large double bedrooms and a lovely private garden. Read more.

Kings Cross Road, King's Cross, WC1X

920 per week (3987 pcm) £5,520 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This is a unique and immaculately presented four bedroom town house distributed over four floors, boasting a large eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances and a courtyard. Read more.

Gifford Street, Islington, N1

915 per week (3965 pcm) £5,490 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

A simply stunning three bedroom house boasting many attractive features and exceptional entertaining space, this stylish property boasts a double reception room, a pretty balcony and private garden. Read more.

Ponsonby Terrace, Pimlico, SW1P

900 per week (3900 pcm) £5,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Arranged over four spacious floors, this fantastic three bedroom house offers a fantastic eat-in kitchen and a private garden and a superb location close to the River Thames. Read more.

Rainham Road, Kensal Green, NW10

900 per week (3900 pcm) £5,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Generously arranged over three floors, this stunning four bedroom house offers stylish, open-plan accommodation boasting two en suites and a garden. Read more.

Westgate Terrace, Chelsea, SW10

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the second and third floors of a Victorian conversion, this four bedroom share of freehold flat boasts traditional features, a stunning full-width reception room and a lovely roof terrace. Read more.

Litchfield Gardens, Willesden Green, NW10

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Situated on a quiet residential road, this excellent four bedroom house has recently been refurbished to a high standard throughout boasting spacious accommodation and a garden. Read more.

Rousden Street, Camden, NW1

4 bedroom house to rent

This beautiful four bedroom house offers fantastic interiors with a stunning open-plan living space leading to private garden and all set over four floor of gorgeous accommodation. Read more.

Torbay Road, Kilburn, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This fantastic four bedroom mid-terrace house spaciously arranged over three floors boasts bright and modern décor throughout, an en suite shower room and a lovely half decked garden with built in seating area. Read more.

Taymount Rise, Forest Hill, SE23

876.92 per week (3800 pcm) £5,262 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This absolutely stunning church converted four bedroom house offers an imposing accommodation with magnificent living space with plenty of character and stylish décor. Read more.

Helix Road, Brixton, SW2

876.92 per week (3800 pcm) £5,262 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This beautiful four bedroom house boasts attractive accommodation and is elegantly arranged over three floors, with a reception room flooded with natural light, modern kitchen/dining room and two bathrooms. Read more.

Windsor Road, Forest Gate, E7

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Recently refurbished to a stunning contemporary standard, this spacious four bedroom house boasts a gorgeous reception room and expansive open-plan kitchen/living space, with one en suite and a brilliant rear garden. Read more.

Beauval Road, Dulwich Village, SE22

865.38 per week (3750 pcm) £5,193 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This fantastic four bedroom house features naturally bright living space, impressive reception room incorporating ample dining area, modern fitted kitchen, master bedroom with closet space and a drive way for 2 cars. Read more.

Richmond Road, London Fields, E8

865.38 per week (3750 pcm) £5,193 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

An amazing four bedroom house arranged on the first floor of a secure development boasting bright and spacious interiors throughout situated moments from nearby amenities. Read more.

Bolingbroke Road, Brook Green, W14

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

A superb four bedroom property offering bright and spacious accommodation with large conservatory and mature rear garden on a quiet residential road. Read more.

Latimer Road, Barnet, EN5

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Set on a quiet street this unique four double bedroom, four reception property with off-street parking and garage, boasts light and airy living space, with a modern kitchen, bright garden room and expansive garden. Read more.

Lyndhurst Court, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

This spacious four bedroom fifth floor flat offers bright interiors throughout and benefits from an ideal location close to a wide range of amenities and transport links. Read more.

Barnsbury Square, Barnsbury, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This outstanding property offers light and contemporary living space with a bright reception room, kitchen and modern bathroom, ideally located in the sought-after Barnsbury Square and within moments of Upper Street. Read more.

Northways, Swiss Cottage, NW3

4 bedroom flat to rent

This is an impressive four bedroom apartment boasting generously proportioned rooms, a huge reception/dining room with wood floors all set in a luxurious block offering concierge services. Read more.

Craven Hill Mews, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Situated in a quiet mews close to Hyde Park, this fantastic four bedroom house is well arranged over four floors benefiting from a private courtyard and good-sized kitchen. Read more.

Shakspeare Walk, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Beautifully presented throughout this fabulous four bedroom house combines spacious accommodation with stylish interiors and benefits from an ideal location. Read more.

Oldfield Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This fantastic four bedroom house boasts an amazing modernised finish mixed with stunning original features. Located in a quiet tree-lined street. Read more.

Fulham Riverside, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

A fabulous four bedroom fifth and sixth floor apartment offering direct views of the Thames and situated within a superb riverside development. Read more.

St Johns Grove, Richmond, TW9

807.69 per week (3500 pcm) £4,847 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Set on the desirable road of St Johns Grove this bright and spacious grade II listed four bedroom Georgian house boasts excellent living space, large kitchen, studio room and offers off-street parking. Read more.

Bective Road, Putney, SW15

807.69 per week (3500 pcm) £4,847 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

4 bedroom house to rent

A wonderful four bedroom family home with a double reception room, beautiful kitchen with AGA, fantastic garden and ideal for entertaining. Read more.

Cloister Road, London, Acton, W3

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This brand new mews house arranged over three floors with high-specification finish throughout, contemporary reception room with bi-fold doors to a lovely garden and further benefits from off-street parking. Read more.

Egmont Road, Sutton, SM2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This gorgeous four bedroom semi-detached house, comprises spacious and stylish accommodation with some period fittings and features with fabulous garden. Read more.

Bishops Road, Fulham, SW6

800 per week (3467 pcm) £4,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Smartly presented throughout, this four bedroom house is arranged over four floors and is set within a quiet area offering amazing reception space, basement, four double bedrooms with one en suite shower room. Read more.

Compton Crescent, Grove Park, W4

773.08 per week (3350 pcm) £4,639 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Located on a residential road just off Fauconberg Road, this fantastic four bedroom house I arranged over three floors and combines period features with modern interiors. Read more.

Emerald Square, Roehampton, SW15

773 per week (3350 pcm) £4,638 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

A stunning four bedroom house offering bright and contemporary living space set within a fantastic new development, benefiting from superb 21' reception room/kitchen, lovely garden and ample off-street parking. Read more.

Geary Road, Cricklewood, NW10

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This stunning four bedroom family house is generously arranged over three floors boasting a wonderful reception room with open-plan kitchen, and a conservatory leading to a beautiful private garden. Read more.

There are 130 more properties

Please add some filters above to see more properties, such as...

Just houses

Just flats or apartments

Narrow your search by limiting the number of bedrooms

4 bedroom properties (230)

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape