Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 3 bedroom properties for sale in Arnos Grove, N11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Arnos Grove, N11. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Arnos Grove, N11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Hardwicke Road, Bounds Green, N13

849950 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

With a simply stunning interior finish running throughout this gorgeous three bedroom house offers a beautiful living space, private garden and highlighted throughout with classic period character. Freehold. Read more.

Pevensey Avenue, New Southgate, N11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A fantastic three/four bedroom semi-detached house boasting an expansive open-plan living space and separate annexe study, recently refurbished to a high contemporary standard with a multi-car driveway and large garden. Freehold. Read more.

Whitmore Close, Friern Barnet, N11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A well-presented three bedroom house offering generous living space, a private rear garden and quiet location on a cul-de-sac in Friern Barnet. Freehold. Read more.

Brunswick Park Road, New Southgate, N11

400000 Recently sold

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Set on the ground floor this fantastic three bedroom flat offers ample living space with two spacious reception rooms, modern fully fitted kitchen, garden and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Bowes Road, Arnos Grove, N11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Set over two floors this fantastic three bedroom flat offers an ample reception room, modern fully fitted kitchen, spacious bathroom as well as three good sized bedrooms moments away from local shops and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Ben Ben Connolly1