Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 1 bedroom properties to rent in Arsenal, N5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Arsenal, N5. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Arsenal, N5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Queensland Road, Islington, N7

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a striking, contemporary residential development this one bedroom, fifth floor flat boasts modern, well presented interiors with generous living space and private balcony. Read more.

Bryantwood Road, Highbury and Islington, N7

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on a quiet residential street in the charming area of Highbury this comfortable and well proportioned one bedroom apartment is presented in good condition throughout. Read more.

Queensland Road, Highbury, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a striking, contemporary residential development this one bedroom, fifth floor flat boasts modern, well presented interiors with generous living space throughout, communal gym and concierge. Read more.

Highbury Hill, Highbury, N5

380 per week (1647 pcm) £2,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning one bedroom luxury apartment located within a superb development, boasting high-quality fixtures and fittings and a private rear balcony. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape