Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 9 2 bedroom properties for sale in Arsenal, N5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Arsenal, N5. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Arsenal, N5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Melody Lane, Highbury, N5

750000 - 925000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

The Melody Lane development consists of a outstanding collection of two stunning two bedroom apartments which have been beautifully designed throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Hornsey Road, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts an impressive reception room, an open-plan kitchen and a modern finish throughout the apartment. Leasehold. Read more.

Aubert Park, Islington, N5

725000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Moments from Highbury Fields this superb two bedroom flat has wood floors and is in immaculate condition throughout with sunny reception room and double doors leading onto balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Highbury Hill, Highbury and Islington, N5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A superb one bedroom flat set within a beautiful period building located on the sought-after Highbury Hill benefiting from high-quality fixtures, ample storage space and charming communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Queensland Road, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a striking, contemporary, residential development, this two bedroom, fourth floor flat boasts modern, well presented interiors with generous living space and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Drayton Park, Highbury, N5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This luxurious two bedroom first floor flat is set within a popular modern development and boasts modern interiors with stylish entertaining space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Benwell Road, Holloway, N7

575000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Blackstock Road, Highbury, N4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Bright and contemporary living space in a great location this stylish two bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space with modern fixtures throughout in a period property with a private entrance. Leasehold. Read more.

Blackstock Road, Islington, N5

485000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Alex Alex Leigh1