Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 1 bedroom properties to rent in Artesian Village, W2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Artesian Village, W2. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Artesian Village, W2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Talbot Road, Westbourne Grove, W11

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely one bedroom flat offers generously proportioned accommodation set over two floors, including a bright open-plan reception room and a large roof terrace. Read more.

Pembridge Crescent, Notting Hill Gate, W11

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located in a pillar-fronted building moments from the fashionable shops and restaurants on Notting Hill Gate, this recently refurbished one bedroom flat offers light and airy living space with roof terrace. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

St Stephens Gardens, Notting Hill, W2

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stylish and spacious one bedroom flat presented in excellent condition and benefiting from recent refurbishment. The property boasts a wonderful reception room with open-plan kitchen. Read more.

Notting Hill, Westbourne Grove, W11

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a bright living area, this attractive flat is situated in the heart of Notting Hill, benefiting from a close proximity to the wide open spaces of Hyde Park. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape