Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 8 1 bedroom properties to rent in Baker Street, NW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Baker Street, NW1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Baker Street, NW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Chiltern Street, Marylebone, W1U

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely one bedroom flat is enviably situated in the heart of Marylebone moments from a range of shops, restaurants and parkland and affords bright and neutral interiors. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Montagu Mansions, Marylebone, W1U

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an imposing redbrick mansion block, this stunning one bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space with lots of character. Read more.

Marylebone Lane, Marylebone, W1U

510 per week (2210 pcm) £3,060 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Combining spacious rooms with a bright, elegant design, this stylish one bedroom flat is located on a quiet side-street in the heart of central Marylebone. Read more.

Blandford Street, Marylebone, W1U

510 per week (2210 pcm) £3,060 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This delightful one bedroom second floor flat offers bright and spacious accommodation in a fabulous location moments from Baker Street. Read more.

Allsop Place, Marylebone, NW1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This well proportioned one bedroom flat is situated within a fabulous contemporary development and features high-quality fixtures, two private terraces and a stunning location moments from Regent's Park. Read more.

Boston Place, Regent's Park, NW1

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful period property on a peaceful residential road, this fantastic one bedroom flat benefits from a recent refurbishment to an excellent standard. Read more.

Blandford Street, Marylebone, W1U

415 per week (1799 pcm) £2,490 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Superbly located in the heart of Marylebone, this great one bedroom flat offers well proportioned living and entertaining space with period features. Read more.

Chiltern Street, Marylebone, W1U

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Elegantly arranged on the lower ground floor this fabulous one bedroom flat offers bright and spacious accommodation and benefits a desirable location. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape