Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 11 2 bedroom properties to rent in Baker Street, NW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Baker Street, NW1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Baker Street, NW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Gloucester Place, Marylebone, NW1

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Recently renovated throughout to offers beautifully presented interiors this superb two bedroom flat is set within a superb residential building with an excellent location. Read more.

Marylebone High Street, Marylebone, W1U

775 per week (3359 pcm) £4,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located in the heart of Marylebone, this stunning two bedroom first floor apartment offers stylish living space with high ceilings and lots of light. Read more.

Baker Street, Marylebone, W1U

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a portered building Baker Street, this fabulous two bedroom split-level apartment offers generous living and entertaining space with a private terrace. Read more.

Nottingham Street, Marylebone, W1U

725 per week (3142 pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat offers stylish and spacious accommodation throughout located within a beautiful red brick mansion block. Read more.

Wigmore Court, Marylebone, W1U

700 per week (3034 pcm) £4,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition and benefits from a superb location just moments from the West End and the comprehensive shopping amenities of Oxford Street. Read more.

Marylebone High Street, Marylebone, W1U

680 per week (2947 pcm) £4,080 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely two bedroom apartment offer ample living space right in the heart of Marylebone and benefits from lovely wooden floors and high ceilings. Read more.

Nottingham Place, Marylebone, W1U

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located moments from Marylebone High Street this fabulous two bedroom flat combines stylish décor with generous living space throughout. Read more.

Wigmore court, Marylebone, W1U

615 per week (2665 pcm) £3,690 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a smart residential block just off Oxford Street, this stylish two bedroom apartment offers well proportioned living space in a great location. Read more.

Palgrave Gardens, Marylebone, NW1

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an exclusive gated development to the west of Regent's Park, this sizeable two bedroom apartment offers crisp, contemporary interiors, two small balconies and a wonderful central location. Read more.

Boston Place, Marylebone, NW1

510 per week (2210 pcm) £3,060 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This bright and airy two bedroom flat provides well proportioned living and entertaining space with modern, neutral décor and a private roof terrace. Read more.

Park Road, Regent's Park, NW1

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a beautiful red brick mansion block with porter this fantastic two bedroom flat offers bright and modern interiors throughout. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape