Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 4 bedroom properties for sale in Balham, SW12. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Balham, SW12. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Balham, SW12 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Trinity Crescent, Wandsworth Common, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This unique architect designed house boasts four exceptionally spacious bedrooms and superb accommodation in this quiet residential location, with a lovely secluded garden and secure off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Scholars Road, Balham, SW12

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A fabulous four bedroom period terrace arranged over three floors, providing a double reception room, an amazing kitchen/breakfast room with access into the mature private garden, and a large loft bedroom. Freehold. Read more.

Blandfield Road, Balham, SW12

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A stunning development of newly built four bedroom houses offering stylish living and entertaining accommodation with private rear patio gardens. Freehold. Read more.

Ormeley Road, Balham, SW12

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A substantial four bedroom house ideally located moments from the amenities of Balham High Street, benefiting from a bright reception room and an ample kitchen/dining room opening onto a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Ravenslea Road, Nightingale Triangle, SW12

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Well presented and spaciously arranged over three floors, including a stunning loft conversion with an en suite bedroom/study, this four bedroom end-of-terrace house is offered with adjoining land for access. Freehold. Read more.

Queensville Road, Balham, SW12

925000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

This lovely family house has been fully extended to provide beautifully presented, spacious accommodation with a versatile ground floor layout, ideal for entertaining and an amazing garden. Freehold. Read more.

Culverden Road, Balham, SW12

925000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. James James Redington1