Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 9 1 bedroom properties to rent in Barbican, EC1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Barbican, EC1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Barbican, EC1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Ravey Street, Shoreditch, EC2A

565 per week (2449 pcm) £3,390 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fabulous one bedroom second floor conversion flat offering stylish and contemporary living space and located in the heart of fashionable Shoreditch. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Great Eastern Street, Shoreditch, EC2A

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of fashionable Shoreditch close to the City, this gorgeous one bedroom flat affords stylish, split-level accommodation with original features, parquet floors and excellent transport links. Read more.

Britton Street, Clerkenwell, EC1M

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor of a stylish modern development, this first floor one bedroom flat offers generously proportioned living space combined with contemporary décor and a sought-after location. Read more.

Clerkenwell Road, Clerkenwell, EC1M

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Gorgeous one bedroom flat securely placed in a popular modern development in a fantastic location on Clerkenwell Road, offering sleek and smart interiors with neutral décor throughout and a wonderful terrace. Read more.

Leonard Street, Shoreditch, EC2A

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor, this one bed flat boasts stylish accommodation including bright dual-aspect reception room, contemporary kitchen and lowered bedroom with fitted storage. Read more.

Barbican, Barbican, EC1Y

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fourth floor one bedroom apartment offers generous living space combined with stylish modern décor, finished to a high standard throughout and occupying a highly sought-after location. Read more.

Garden Walk, Shoreditch, EC2A

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

With luxurious open-plan accommodation this stunning, second floor one bedroom flat also benefits from a superb location close to both the City and Hoxton Square. Read more.

Whitecross Street, Clerkenwell, EC1Y

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A recently renovated one bedroom flat boasting clean and stylish interior décor throughout with west-facing balcony offerin stunning views of London. Read more.

Featherstone Street, Old Street, EC1Y

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a attractive residential development, this superb one bedroom flat offers well proportioned living and entertaining space with stylish interiors. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape