Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 4 bedroom properties for sale in Barnet, EN5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Barnet, EN5. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Barnet, EN5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Dene Road, Oakleigh Park, N11

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Set on a quiet street this fantastic four bedroom semi-detached house offers bright and spacious rooms, fantastic kitchen/dining room, downstairs cloakroom, master bedroom with en suite, and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Langford Crescent, Cockfosters, EN4

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Set on a quiet street close to local shops and amenities, this excellent four bedroom house boasts a large double reception room, modern kitchen, en suite bedroom, large garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Snowberry Close, High Barnet, EN5

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Set over three floors this fantastic four bedroom property boasts bright and spacious rooms throughout, a master bedroom with en suite, good sized garden, private balcony and an open-plan kitchen/dining room. Freehold. Read more.

Beresford Avenue, Brunswick Park, N20

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom chalet bungalow for sale

This gorgeous four bedroom chalet bungalow boasts fantastic interiors with an open-plan kitchen/reception room, master bedroom with en suite shower room and dressing room, two additional bedrooms and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Ivere Drive, High Barnet, EN5

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This recently renovated four bedroom property boasts bright and spacious rooms throughout, modern fully fitted kitchen, large garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Southfield, Barnet, EN5

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This excellent four bedroom semi-detached house offers a bright reception room with space to dine, four ample bedrooms and a large wraparound garden. Freehold. Read more.

Church Hill Road, East Barnet, EN4

650000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Brunswick Park Road, New Southgate, N11

595000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

This superb four bedroom house has been fully refurbished to an impressive standard and boasts spacious interiors over three floors, an en suite shower room and a stunning garden with a built-in seating area. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Ben Ben Connolly1