Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 20 1 bedroom properties to rent in Barnsbury, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Barnsbury, N1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Barnsbury, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Batchelor Street, Angel, N1

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderfully bright and spacious one bedroom flat set in a stylish modern development in Angel benefiting from generously sized rooms and a sought-after location. Read more.

Rufford Mews, Islington, N1

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic one bedroom flat placed within a pretty and secure development offering a large decked roof terrace, balcony and light-filled living space. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

York Way, King's Cross, N1C

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This is a smart one bedroom flat on the thirteenth floor, boasting bright interiors married with terrific city views. Offered with access to a stunning residents' roof terrace. Read more.

Pentonville Road, Angel, N1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning one bedroom third floor flat offers ample living space in stylish and contemporary surroundings, the property further benefits from a private balcony. Read more.

Florence Street, Angel, N1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on a quiet residential street in the very heart of vibrant Islington this is a fabulous one bedroom period conversion boasting generous rooms and featuring high ceilings throughout. Read more.

Richmond Avenue, Barnsbury, N1

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located within a converted Victorian mission hall, this bright one bedroom flat is beautifully presented throughout and within easy reach of the popular local amenities. Read more.

Caledonian Road, Caledonian Road, N7

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a charming period Mansion Block, with a history dating back to 1720, this outstanding one bedroom flat been recently refurbished in keeping with the building with high-specification fixtures and fittings. Read more.

Half Moon Crescent, Barnsbury, N1

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This spacious one bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition throughout and benefits from close proximity to great amenities and a private balcony. Read more.

Upper Street, Highbury and Islington, N1

380 per week (1647 pcm) £2,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A great one bedroom flat perfectly placed moments from the many boutiques, bars and restaurants on Islington's Upper Street while offering sizeable interiors and neutral décor. Read more.

York Way, Islington, N1

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This wonderfully bright and spacious one bedroom flat offers neutral décor and stylish fixtures and fittings while being set in a sought-after location opposite King's Cross Station. Read more.

Doves Yard, Islington, N1

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

The security of a gated development in a fantastic location close to fashionable Upper Street, this one bedroom flat comprises stylish accomodation with the luxury of a power shower. Read more.

Cloudesely Road, Angel, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Presented in excellent condition throughout this stylish one bedroom flat is situated in a gorgeous tree-lined residential development just moments from a fabulous range of shops, bars and restaurants. Read more.

Caledonian Road, Barnsbury, N1

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish one bedroom flat boasts wood floors throughout and communal garden ideal for entertaining, as well as a great location close to the cafés, restaurants and shops of Upper Street. Read more.

Liverpool Road, Islington, N1

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This superb one bedroom lower ground floor flat offers well proportioned interiors throughout, a garden and a fantastic location in Islington. Read more.

Mackenzie Road, Barnsbury, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an impeccably high standard this fantastic one bedroom first floor flat boasts a stunning interior décor located moments away from Paradise Park. Read more.

Liverpool Road, Barnsbury, N1

330 per week (1430 pcm) £1,980 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Perfectly located moments from Upper Street, this generous one bedroom flat offers smart accommodation which is flooded in natural light. Read more.

Bride Street, Islington, N7

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a private rear patio, this stylish one bedroom flat benefits from close proximity to the variety of amenities in Islington. Read more.

Ground Floor, College Cross, Islington, N1

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A superb one bedroom lower ground floor property presented to a high standard throughout, boasting well proportioned living space on a pretty tree-lined street. Read more.

Caledonian Road, Caledonian Road, N1

315 per week (1365 pcm) £1,890 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enjoying an excellent location moments from the hustle and bustle of King's Cross this one bedroom flat boasts neutral décor and access to a lovely shared garden. Read more.

Caledonian Road, Caledonian Road, N1

315 per week (1365 pcm) £1,890 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located for access to fantastic transport links and close to Islington's trendy Upper Street, this charming one bedroom flat benefits from its own private entrance and pretty garden. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape