Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 22 2 bedroom properties to rent in Barnsbury, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Barnsbury, N1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Barnsbury, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Spencer Place, Islington, N1

700 per week (3034 pcm) £4,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within a secure development in the heart of vibrant Islington this fabulous two bedroom apartment is presented in excellent condition throughout and provides spacious accommodation in a wonderful location. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

St Albans Place, Islington, N1

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering an enviable location in the heart of fashionable Islington, this fabulous two bedroom flat is found within an imposing new residential development. Read more.

Richmond Avenue, Barnsbury, N1

585 per week (2535 pcm) £3,510 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Arranged over two floors, this stunning two bedroom flat features sophisticated, versatile living and entertaining space and benefits from double reception room, fabulous conservatory and landscaped garden. Read more.

Camden Passage, Angel, N1

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting a prime Islington location on a bustling lane surrounded by quaint shops and cafes, this superb two bedroom maisonette further boasts high-quality fixtures throughout. Read more.

Northdown Street, Islington, N1

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom flat benefits from well proportioned interiors and spacious rooms while being placed in a desirable location close to King's Cross and Angel. Read more.

Havelock Street, King's Cross, N1

540 per week (2340 pcm) £3,240 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enjoying an excellent location moments from the hustle and bustle of King's Cross, this superb two bedroom flat is situated in a peaceful area and offers neutral décor with smart fixtures and fittings and private patio. Read more.

Caledonian Road, Caledonian Road, N1

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enjoying an excellent location moments from the hustle and bustle of King's Cross this superb two bedroom flat boasts neutral décor and a stunning reception room with curved feature wall. Read more.

New Wharf Road, King's Cross, N1

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within this new development next to the Grand Union Canal, this modern two bedroom apartment offers a stunning reception room with balcony, while the canal is moments away for peaceful relaxation. Read more.

Hornsey Road, Holloway, N7

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic development is located moments from the Arsenal Stadium and the amenities of Holloway Road this fabulous two bedroom flat offers modern features and excellent living and entertaining space. Read more.

Stonefield Street, Barnsbury, N1

2 bedroom flat to rent

This recently refurbished two bedroom apartment located on the lower ground floor of a period conversion in a desirable area, featuring well proportioned rooms and a roof terrace. Read more.

Gaskin Street, Angel, N1

490 per week (2124 pcm) £2,940 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom split-level flat is set on the second floor of a trendy apartment, offering a large reception room, two generously sized bedrooms and benefits from a lovely modern fitted kitchen. Read more.

Copenhagen Street, King's Cross, N1

465 per week (2015 pcm) £2,790 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This delightful south-facing two bedroom flat is perfectly situated in a sleek and stylish modern development with porter and boasts spacious living space and neutral décor throughout. Read more.

Crescent Street, Barnsbury, N1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located on a charming residential road, this well presented two bedroom flat offers generous interiors, modern fixtures and fittings and an exceptionally large terrace. Read more.

Calshot Street, King's Cross, N1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a quiet residential area, this beautifully bright two bedroom flat offers excellent living space and well proportioned interiors arranged within a secure development. Read more.

Conistone Way, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Having been refurbished to a high standard throughout, this gorgeous two bedroom flat offers neutral décor, stylish fixtures and fittings and good location. Read more.

Cardozo Road, Hillmarton Conservation Area, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on a quiet tree-lined residential street, this fabulous two bedroom, first floor flat boasts beautiful interiors with high ceilings and sleek and stylish fixtures and fittings throughout. Read more.

Caledonian Road, Caledonian Road, N1

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a private entrance on the ground floor, this generous two bedroom first and second floor maisonette enjoys stylish interiors which are bathed in natural light. Read more.

Bunning Way, Islington, N7

420 per week (1820 pcm) £2,520 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located close to a variety of shops and amenities, this lovely two bedroom flat with gated, off-street parking offers a bright and spacious reception room and a recently fitted open-plan kitchen. Read more.

Ronalds Road, Islington, N5

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This light and airy two bedroom flat is offered in excellent condition throughout and benefits from an unusual low level windows and a superb location. Read more.

Caledonian Road, Caledonian Road, N7

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This spacious two bedroom flat is set on the first floor of a period property and boasts large, light and airy rooms as well as benefiting from a rear terrace. Read more.

Eden Grove, Holloway, N7

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat offering bright and spacious accommodation and an ideal location within a striking school conversion in Holloway. Read more.

York Way, Holloway, N7

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom sixth floor flat boasting sought-after views across London and set in a purpose-built block moments from amenities. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape