Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 8 studio properties to rent in Barons Court, W6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Barons Court, W6. You can also save any of these studio properties to rent in Barons Court, W6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Fairholme Road, West Kensington, W14

340 per week (1474 pcm) £2,040 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated in a sought-after period building, this split-level raised ground floor studio flat is newly refurbished and benefits neutral décor throughout. Read more.

340 per week (1474 pcm) £2,040 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated in a sought-after residential area, this superb studio flat features open-plan accommodation with a fantastic studio room with modern kitchen and high ceilings. Read more.

Fairholme Road, Barons Court, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated in a sought-after period building, this bright first floor studio flat features a private balcony and raised sleeping area. Read more.

330 per week (1430 pcm) £1,980 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated in a sought-after period building, this split-level raised ground floor studio flat is newly refurbished and benefits neutral décor throughout. Read more.

330 per week (1430 pcm) £1,980 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A bright and airy lower ground floor studio apartment set on a quiet residential street boasting a private patio garden and a neutral décor throughout. Read more.

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A bright and airy lower ground floor studio apartment set on a quiet residential street boasting a private patio garden and a neutral décor throughout. Read more.

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This fantastic studio flat, set within a charming period converted property on the lower ground floor, offers bright and spacious living space with private patio. Read more.

Fairholme Road, Barons Court, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated in a sought-after period building, this lovely lower ground floor studio flat features an open-plan kitchen and neutral décor throughout. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape