Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 19 1 bedroom properties to rent in Battersea, SW11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Battersea, SW11. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Battersea, SW11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Battersea Park Road, Battersea Park, SW11

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This incredible one bedroom flat is arranged over three floors and offers unique living and entertaining space with a stylish interior and off-street parking. Read more.

Nine Elms Point, Nine Elms, SW8

490 per week (2124 pcm) £2,940 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish one bedroom apartment is set on the fifth floor of a brand new development in Nine Elms. The apartment features top of the range fixtures and fittings, open-plan kitchen, a balcony and ample storage. Read more.

Hester Road, Battersea Park, SW11

490 per week (2124 pcm) £2,940 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the fourth floor of this exclusive riverside dwelling, minutes from amenities within Chelsea and the open-spaces of Battersea Park, a neutrally decorated one bedroom flat with huge open-plan living space. Read more.

Riverlight Quay, Nine Elms, SW11

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the third floor of a stylish new riverside development, this impressive one bedroom apartment boasts a private balcony and ample storage. The development itself offers a range of premium on-site services. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Lombard Road, Battersea, SW11

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a striking development on the Battersea riverside, this superb one bedroom apartment is spacious and contemporary with sweeping river views and secure underground parking. Read more.

Lavender Gardens, Clapham Junction, SW11

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on a tree-lined residential road, this attractive one bedroom garden flat features a substantial reception room, a west-facing bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a fantastic 45' garden. Read more.

Battersea Church Road, Battersea, SW11

405 per week (1755 pcm) £2,430 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within the stunning Montevetro Building, this superb one bedroom apartment features attractive living space with private balcony offering picturesque views over the River Thames. Read more.

Queenstown Road, Battersea, SW11

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom ninth floor flat is set within a prestigious riverside development and boasts fabulous open-plan living area and gorgeous roof terrace with river views. Read more.

Taybridge Road, Clapham, SW11

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Presented in excellent condition throughout, this elegant ground floor flat offers spacious living with an eat-in kitchen and private rear garden. Read more.

Albert Bridge Road, Battersea Park, SW11

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully presented providing clean, neutral décor throughout it's mainly open-plan layout, this one bedroom second floor flat spares no attention to detail, and has a prime location minutes from Battersea Park. Read more.

Stewarts Road, Battersea, SW8

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous one bedroom flat is superbly arranged on the third floor of an outstanding development with an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

Crimsworth Road, Vauxhall, SW8

355 per week (1539 pcm) £2,130 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the ground floor and offering a charming décor throughout, this wonderfully spacious one bedroom apartment boasts a private garden and period features. Read more.

Battersea Park Road, Nine Elms, SW8

355 per week (1539 pcm) £2,130 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish one bedroom apartment is set on the fifth floor of a sought-after building (with lift and porter) and boasts a light and spacious reception and a brilliant private balcony with views over communal gardens. Read more.

Aliwal Road, Clapham Junction, SW11

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A well presented one bedroom ground floor garden flat, set within a period conversion, providing comfortable accommodation with a stylish twist and a private rear patio garden. Read more.

Wandsworth Road, Battersea, SW8

346 per week (1500 pcm) £2,076 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish and modern one bedroom apartment offers recently refurbished accommodation with an open-plan kitchen and a generous amount of space. Read more.

Beverley Close, Clapham Junction, SW11

340 per week (1474 pcm) £2,040 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom house to rent

A sweet one bedroom maisonette, peacefully located, providing a small patio garden and stunning open-plan living space, all located minutes from the river Thames. Read more.

Battersea Park Road, Battersea Park, SW11

335 per week (1452 pcm) £2,010 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a bright reception room with built-in shelving and a great open-plan kitchen, a one bedroom first floor flat set within a period conversion, centrally located in Battersea. Read more.

St John's Hill, Wandsworth, SW11

320 per week (1387 pcm) £1,920 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located moments from Clapham Junction, this fabulous one bedroom flat is bright and modern with a neutral interior and attractive wood floors. Read more.

Lurline Gardens, Battersea Park, SW11

310 per week (1344 pcm) £1,860 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a great location in the heart of Battersea, this superb one bedroom flat offers bright and modern living space presented in excellent condition. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape