Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 15 3 bedroom properties for sale in Battersea, SW11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Battersea, SW11. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Battersea, SW11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Battersea Reach, Wandsworth Town, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

An impressive three bedroom apartment offering luxurious living space and set within Ascensis Tower, part of the prestigious Battersea Reach development on the banks of the River Thames at Wandsworth Bridge. Leasehold. Read more.

Pinnacle House, Battersea Reach, Battersea, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Providing North-Westerly facing views over courtyard gardens towards the Thames this tenth floor, three bedroom apartment is set within this exclusive development. Leasehold. Read more.

Battersea Reach, Battersea, SW18

1465000 - 1575000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 3 bedroom apartments for sale

The dynamic Battersea Reach development offers a fabulous collection of three bedroom apartments each featuring luxurious interiors combined with spacious accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Stanley Grove, Battersea, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This charming three bedroom period town house, is presented in great condition throughout and is arranged over three floors with large reception room and lovely garden. Freehold. Read more.

Elsley Road, Shaftesbury Estate, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

An attractive three bedroom terrace house providing period features throughout including wood flooring and sash windows, and further benefits from a secluded rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Fontarabia Road, Clapham Common North Side, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a quiet residential road minutes from Clapham Common, this attractive three bedroom flat is arranged over two floors and features a spacious south-facing reception room and a good-sized eat-in kitchen. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Newlands Terrace, Diamond Conservation Area, SW8

675000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Keith Connor Close, Battersea, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This lovely three bedroom house, arranged over two floors, features a superb open-plan living room with French doors to a private garden, and a peaceful secluded location. Freehold. Read more.

Rowditch Lane, Battersea, SW11

549950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Fount Street, Nine Elms, SW8

499950 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

This well-presented, spacious three bedroom flat is located in a quiet location within Battersea and offers neutral d├ęcor throughout, ample living space and benefits from a private balcony overlooking communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Wandsworth Road, Nine Elms, SW8

479950 Recently sold

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Fully refurbished and offered in fantastic condition, this bright flat provides a good sized south-facing balcony, modern kitchen with integrated appliances and three well proportioned bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Thessaly Road, Nine Elms, SW8

449000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Thessaly Road, Nine Elms, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This well arranged three bedroom duplex apartment is arranged over the third and fourth floor and boasts generously proportioned interiors with a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Patmore Estate, Vauxhall, SW8

425000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a low-rise residential development, this great four bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space with a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Patmore Estate, Nine Elms, SW8

400000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

This three bedroom split-level flat, offers well proportioned accommodation with large reception room, double bedrooms, and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. David David Law1