Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 4 bedroom properties for sale in Battersea, SW11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Battersea, SW11. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Battersea, SW11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Nine Elms Point, Nine Elms, SW8

2300000 - 4260000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 4 bedroom apartments for sale

This outstanding, architect-designed development offers a fabulous range of four bedroom apartments in an ideal location surrounded by a wealth of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Ilminster Gardens, Clapham Junction, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Tucked away on a peaceful residential road, this incredible four bedroom town house offers unique and contemporary living space with a garden and secure underground parking for two cars. Leasehold. Read more.

Shuttleworth Road, Battersea Square, SW11

899950 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

Set within the Three Sisters Conservation Area close to Battersea Park and the River Thames, a large four bedroom terrace house extended to the rear creating a huge kitchen/dining room, and converted into the loft. Freehold. Read more.

Falcon Grove, Clapham Junction, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Ideally located moments from Clapham Junction, this recently refurbished four bedroom house offers three floors of generous living space with a 30' garden. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm David and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. David Law1