Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 1 bedroom properties for sale in Battersea Park, SW8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Battersea Park, SW8. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Battersea Park, SW8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Kingsway Square, Battersea, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A fabulous one bedroom apartment set on the first floor, with mezzanine-level bedroom and bathroom, incredible floor-to-ceiling original windows, concierge services and communal garden and roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Battersea Park, Battersea Park, SW11

585000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Queenstown Road, Battersea, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located opposite the beautiful open spaces of Battersea Park, while also providing views of Battersea Power Station from a private balcony, a wonderful one bedroom, second floor flat with concierge and lift services. Leasehold. Read more.

Battersea Park Road, Battersea, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Recently renovated to an extremely high standard, and ideally situated just moments from Battersea Park, this superb one bedroom flat provides two floors of living space joined by an attractive spiral staircase. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. David David Law1