Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 6 1 bedroom properties for sale in Battersea Park, SW8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Battersea Park, SW8. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Battersea Park, SW8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Kingsway Square, Battersea, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A fabulous one bedroom apartment set on the first floor, with mezzanine-level bedroom and bathroom, incredible floor-to-ceiling original windows, concierge services and communal garden and roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Bridge Wharf, Battersea, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within this exclusive riverside development, providing concierge services, lift access, optional underground parking and views of Battersea Park, a one bedroom flat located on the second floor. Leasehold. Read more.

Battersea Park, Battersea Park, SW11

585000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom apartment, is set within a popular riverside development and offers stylish living space with a balcony and spacious open-plan living area. Leasehold. Read more.

Queenstown Road, Battersea, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located opposite the beautiful open spaces of Battersea Park, while also providing views of Battersea Power Station from a private balcony, a wonderful one bedroom, second floor flat with concierge and lift services. Leasehold. Read more.

Prince of Wales Drive, Prince of Wales Drive, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the fourth floor of a stunning, late-Victorian mansion block, this one bedroom flat is bright and airy throughout with large sash windows and neutral d├ęcor. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Battersea Park Road, Battersea, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Recently renovated to an extremely high standard, and ideally situated just moments from Battersea Park, this superb one bedroom flat provides two floors of living space joined by an attractive spiral staircase. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm David and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. David Law1