Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 2 bedroom properties for sale in Battersea Park, SW8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Battersea Park, SW8. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Battersea Park, SW8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Chelsea Bridge Wharf, Battersea Park, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Originally built as two separate units, now combined to make one unusually large fifth floor flat, a two bedroom property providing direct views over Battersea Park and towards the Thames from a wraparound terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Bridge Wharf, Battersea Park, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a prestigious riverside development, this stunning ninth floor penthouse, boasts bright and well proportioned accommodation with stunning views. Leasehold. Read more.

Waterside Point, Battersea Park, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a prestigious riverside apartment block by Albert Bridge, this superb two bedroom apartment features large reception room, smart kitchen, two bathrooms and a private patio garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Prince of Wales Drive, Battersea Park, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor of an amazing mansion building which benefits from a location directly opposite Battersea Park, a two bedroom first floor flat with an attractive interior and well proportioned rooms. Freehold. Read more.

Prince of Wales Drive, Battersea Park, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful two bedroom ground floor period conversion has the benefits of a private garden, modern fitted kitchen and plenty of natural light which comes through the large bay windows in the reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

Prince of Wales Drive, Battersea, SW11

675000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Superbly located moments from Battersea Park, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers well proportioned living and entertaining space with lots of character. Leasehold. Read more.

Queenstown Road, Battersea, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within this exclusive riverside development, a bright and modern two bedroom eighth floor apartment benefiting from neutral d├ęcor throughout, stylish open-plan kitchen and an ideal location. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. David David Law1