Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 250 4 bedroom properties to rent in . Because we have found over 100 homes we would recommend you filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in . You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties to rent in to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Adams Row, Mayfair, W1K

8000 per week (34667 pcm) £48,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Boasting exquisite, contemporary interiors throughout this stunning four bedroom house is enviably located in the heart of prestigious Mayfair. Read more.

Lower Terrace, Hampstead, NW3

6000 per week (26000 pcm) £36,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This impressive four bedroom detached cottage is situated in the heart of Hampstead and has been renovated to an exceptional standard, featuring luxurious fixtures and fittings and a peaceful patio garden. Read more.

Ansdell Terrace, High Street Kensington, W8

3750 per week (16250 pcm) £22,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Meticulously refurbished throughout, this is a luxurious four bedroom house offering bright and contemporary accommodation with stunning fittings, underfloor heating, lovely patio and amazing roof terrace. Read more.

Princes Gate, Knightsbridge, SW7

3750 per week (16250 pcm) £22,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom apartment to rent

Enviably located opposite Hyde Park, this superb four bedroom seventh floor apartment boasts incredible living space, a stylish fitted kitchen, off-street parking and fantastic views of beautiful communal gardens. Read more.

Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, NW1

3650 per week (15817 pcm) £21,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Located on a prestigious residential street in Primrose Hill this truly outstanding four bedroom house is arranged over five floors including two studio rooms, beautiful décor throughout and flexible outside space. Read more.

Eaton Terrace, Belgravia, SW1W

3500 per week (15167 pcm) £21,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Presented in beautiful condition throughout, this magnificent four bedroom house benefits from a recent refurbishment to provide excellent living and entertaining space, with a generous landscaped garden. Read more.

North Gate, St John's Wood, NW8

3000 per week (13000 pcm) £18,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

A truly breathtaking four bedroom raised ground floor flat, set within a highly desirable mansion block overlooking Regent's Park and offering easy access to the excellent amenities of St John's Wood High Street. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Park Street, Mayfair, W1K

2700 per week (11700 pcm) £16,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Combining a highly prestigious location with crisp, capacious interiors, this fantastic four bedroom apartment is situated upon the first floor of a well maintained building overlooking the greenery of Hyde Park. Read more.

Headford Place, Belgravia, SW1X

2600 per week (11267 pcm) £15,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This beautifully refurbished four bedroom mews house is spaciously arranged over four floors with two receptions, s study and bright, neutral interiors quietly located back from Grosvenor Place. Read more.

Clareville Street, South Kensington, SW7

2500 per week (10834 pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

A stunning and beautifully refurbished four bedroom house on a lovely tree-lined street in the heart of South Kensington offering a spacious layout with a terrace and a front garden area. Read more.

Westferry Circus, Canary Wharf, E14

2495 per week (10812 pcm) £14,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

A stunning four bedroom penthouse apartment boasting uninterrupted panoramic views across London from a private balcony, contemporary interiors and an enviable location. Read more.

Clifton Road, Wimbledon Village, SW19

2307.69 per week (10000 pcm) £13,847 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

A superb four bedroom, three storey, architect-designed house finished to an extremely high standard and dust and pollen free owing to a ventilation and filtration system. Read more.

Springfield Road, St John's Wood, NW8

2300 per week (9967 pcm) £13,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This superbly located and exceptionally spacious four bedroom house includes a fantastic private garden and features two reception rooms, a well equipped kitchen and generous storage space. Read more.

Earls Court Square, Earls Court, SW5

2250 per week (9750 pcm) £13,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located in a stunning square with gorgeous communal gardens, this is simply amazing four bedroom apartment boasts a substantial interior (over 3000 sq ft), dual private and street entrances and impressive high ceilings. Read more.

Hollywood Mews, Chelsea, SW10

1995 per week (8645 pcm) £11,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

A superb four bedroom house arranged over two floors with the benefit of off-street parking and set in an extremely secluded and private mews. Read more.

Ormond Yard, St James's, SW1Y

1950 per week (8450 pcm) £11,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This stunning four bedroom house is set just of Jermyn Street and offers abundant living space over six floors with fabulous interior design, contemporary bathroom suites, off-street parking and a roof terrace. Read more.

Redfield Lane, Earls Court, SW5

1900 per week (8234 pcm) £11,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

An outstanding four bedroom house set on a quiet residential street, offering stunning living and entertaining space, a roof terrace, a sauna and a secure garage. Read more.

Zetland House, Kensington, W8

1850 per week (8017 pcm) £11,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning four bedroom apartment is set on the raised ground floor of an imposing mansion block, offering four generously sized bedrooms with storage, large modern kitchen and benefits from a fabulous location. Read more.

Lexham Gardens, Kensington, W8

1850 per week (8017 pcm) £11,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

A unique four bedroom apartment with a private entrance, South-facing garden, modern fittings and fixtures, en suite facilities and a wonderful location in Kensington. Read more.

Endell Street, Covent Garden, WC2H

1800 per week (7800 pcm) £10,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a peaceful gated mews development, this stunning three bedroom house boasts beautifully presented interiors throughout and a lovely private patio. Read more.

Fernshaw Road, Chelsea, SW10

1790 per week (7757 pcm) £10,740 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

This amazing four bedroom house is enviably located on this secluded road between Fulham Road and King's Road, offering stunning living and entertaining space with a fabulous kitchen leading to a gorgeous garden. Read more.

West Halkin Street, Belgravia, SW1X

1750 per week (7584 pcm) £10,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom maisonette to rent

This stunning four bedroom apartment offers ample living space with a superb combination of elegant décor and modern fixtures and fittings. Read more.

Courtnell Street, Artesian Village, W2

1750 per week (7584 pcm) £10,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Quietly located on Courtnell Street and spaciously arranged over four floors, this impressive four bedroom house features a fantastic reception room with a modern kitchen and generously proportioned double bedrooms. Read more.

Brondesbury Villas, Queen's Park, NW6

1650 per week (7150 pcm) £9,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated on a highly sought-after residential road, this stunning four bedroom maisonette is generously arranged over two floors boasting a gorgeous en suite master bedroom and a private garden. Read more.

Queens Gate Place Mews, South Kensington, SW7

1650 per week (7150 pcm) £9,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

A fabulous extremely well presented four bedroom mews house tucked away on a quiet street and offering a very high standard of contemporary décor with bright spacious rooms and en suite bedrooms. Read more.

Loudoun Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

A stunning four bedroom terrace house arranged over three floors boasting a recent refurbishment throughout, a lovely private garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Ravensbourne Apartments, Fulham, SW6

1600 per week (6934 pcm) £9,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located within a newly built riverside development, this fabulous four bedroom apartment is bright and spacious throughout and features high-specification fixtures and fittings. Read more.

Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, SW3

1585 per week (6869 pcm) £9,510 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting four spacious bedrooms, a generous reception room and modern kitchen, this amazing apartment is also located in a prestigious apartment block just opposite Harrods. Read more.

Wakeman Road, Queen's Park, NW10

1550 per week (6717 pcm) £9,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Set within a unique artisan building, this wonderful four bedroom duplex flat boasting spacious accommodation and stylish interiors features a private terrace and off-street parking. Read more.

Lyndhurst Grove, Peckham Rye, SE15

1500 per week (6500 pcm) £9,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

4 bedroom house to rent

This stunning four bedroom end-of-terrace house, comprises a magnificent accommodation with modern and stylish décor and substantial living and entertaining space. Read more.

Shakespeare Terrace, Crouch End, N8

1400 per week (6067 pcm) £8,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Situated in an excellent Crouch End location, this amazing four bedroom house arranged over five floors boasts spacious and modern accommodation throughout, a lovely private garden and balcony. Read more.

Redington Gardens, Hampstead, NW3

1400 per week (6067 pcm) £8,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This fabulous four bedroom house offers ample living space with gorgeous wood floors, trendy lighting, modern fixtures and fittings, off-street parking and a superb location in Hampstead. Read more.

Warwick Place, Maida Vale, W9

1395 per week (6045 pcm) £8,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Enviably located on a quiet street in the heart of Little Venice, this stylish, well proportioned four bedroom house is arranged over three floors and features a delightful reception room opening onto a superb garden. Read more.

Albion Street, Bayswater, W2

1395 per week (6045 pcm) £8,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic four bedroom apartment combines bright interiors with generous rooms, crisp décor and a highly desirable location overlooking the greenery of Hyde Park. Read more.

Marchmont Road, Richmond Hill, TW10

1384.62 per week (6000 pcm) £8,308 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Set on one of Richmond's most prestigious addresses, this stunning four bedroom detached house boasts an exceptionally generous living space with private garden, driveway and garage. Read more.

Marylebone Road, Marylebone, NW1

1350 per week (5850 pcm) £8,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning four bedroom apartment is located on the fourth floor of a prestigious building and benefits from bright, neutral interiors, open-plan living space and a superb position close to Regent's Park. Read more.

Clareville Street, South Kensington, SW7

1350 per week (5850 pcm) £8,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Boasting a wealth of original features this four bedroom house features generous living and entertaining accommodation and located in the heart of the sought-after of South Kensington. Read more.

Manor House Drive, Brondesbury Park, NW6

1295 per week (5612 pcm) £7,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

4 bedroom house to rent

A fantastic four bedroom house found on a highly sought-after road in Brondesbury Park boasting spacious interior throughout, private garden, off-street parking, garage and ideally located for all local amenities. Read more.

St Mary Abbots Terrace, Holland Park, W14

1250 per week (5417 pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Boasting an exceptional Holland Park location, this stunning four bedroom three floored house offers a gorgeous reception room, lovely private garden, spacious master bedroom and off-street parking. Read more.

Blandford Street, Marylebone, W1U

1250 per week (5417 pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over two floors and offering spacious rooms throughout, this bright four bedroom duplex apartment is desirably positioned close to Oxford Street, while the greenery of Regent's Park is also close by. Read more.

Foskett Road, Parsons Green, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This outstanding four bedroom house is beautifully presented throughout and offers well proportioned accommodation over four floors of a period terrace. Read more.

Almeida Street, Angel, N1

1200 per week (5200 pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Offering stunning interiors and a sought-after location off of Upper Street, this large four bedroom house also benefits from a well maintained rear garden. Read more.

Friern Barnet, Friern Barnet, N11

1200 per week (5200 pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring a truly outstanding reception room with a beautiful vaulted ceiling, mezzanine-level and a contemporary kitchen, this wonderful four bedroom apartment provides stylish accommodation in a fabulous location. Read more.

Westmoreland Terrace, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Enviably located for the many attractions and amenities of Westminster, this lovely three bedroom house features six spacious floors with a bright and airy neutral décor throughout. Read more.

Violet Hill, St John's Wood, NW8

1195 per week (5179 pcm) £7,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

4 bedroom house to rent

Boasting a wonderful conservatory opening onto a private roof terrace, this well proportioned four bedroom house also features an exceptionally spacious reception room and a fantastic eat-in kitchen. Read more.

Shepherdess Walk, Islington, N1

1175 per week (5092 pcm) £7,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This fantastic four bedroom town house offers bright and airy interiors with a contemporary finish, complete with a secluded private garden and roof terrace. Read more.

Lordell Place, Wimbledon Village, SW19

1153.85 per week (5000 pcm) £6,924 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Presented to a high standard, this stunning four bedroom house offers spacious interiors arranged over two floors, a fantastic conservatory, a double garage and a lovely mature garden. Read more.

Onslow Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

1150 per week (4984 pcm) £6,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

4 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning and incredibly spacious four bedroom duplex flat situated in this prestigious area of South Kensington with access to beautiful communal gardens. Read more.

Elm Park Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

1150 per week (4984 pcm) £6,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

An amazing four bedroom duplex flat, boasting wonderfully presented and spacious living space, including two en suite bedrooms, stylish fittings and fixtures, lift and access to gorgeous communal garden. Read more.

Carlisle Place, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

Incredible four bedroom luxury apartment providing recently refurbished living space moments from Victoria Station and a wealth of fashionable amenities and attractions. Read more.

Northumberland Place, Richmond Hill, TW10

1142.31 per week (4950 pcm) £6,854 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This bright and spacious four bedroom house, set in a gated development with off-street parking, benefits form stunning river views and a wonderful location moments from Richmond Bridge. Read more.

Shepherdess Walk, Islington, N1

1100 per week (4767 pcm) £6,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This excellent four bedroom house offers four floors of light-filled living and entertaining space while boasting a great location on Shepherdess Walk. Read more.

Effie Place, Fulham Broadway, SW6

1100 per week (4767 pcm) £6,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Offering a fantastic location in the heart of Fulham, this stunning four bedroom house boasts two floors of fantastic entertaining space and a conservatory-style eat-in kitchen leading to rear patio garden. Read more.

Highgate, Highgate, N6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

This is an exceptional penthouse apartment four bedrooms and an enormous private balcony with picture-perfect views North London woodlands. Read more.

Finchley Road, St John's Wood, NW8

1050 per week (4550 pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely four bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a secure development with porter, boasting spacious interiors throughout and an excellent St Johns Wood location. Read more.

De Beauvoir Square, De Beauvoir Town, N1

1000 per week (4334 pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

4 bedroom house to rent

Perfectly located on a delightful square, this elegant four bedroom house is spaciously arranged over four floors and enjoys a lovely 50' garden. Read more.

Drayton Gardens, South Kensington, SW10

995 per week (4312 pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

Recently renovated, and superbly located in this desirable period mansion block (with lift) moments from fashionable Fulham Road, this four double bedroom flat features a contemporary kitchen and chic reception room. Read more.

Conduit Mews, Hyde Park Estate, W2

995 per week (4312 pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Featuring a fabulous master bedroom with en suite bathroom, this smart recently developed four bedroom town house boasts a garage and patio garden as well as an exceptional kitchen with dishwasher and space for dining. Read more.

Mendora Road, Fulham, SW6

4 bedroom house to rent

Boasting a stylish and beautifully presented interior with a high finish, this superb four bedroom mid-terrace house also features and open-plan living space with four generous bedrooms and a lovely patio garden. Read more.

Bryan Avenue, Willesden Green, NW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This fantastic gated four bedroom house found in Willesden Green boasts a newly refurbished and spacious interior living space throughout, private garden with access to garage and a location ideal for all amenities. Read more.

Queens Gate Mews, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

Located in a quiet and attractive mews, this is a wonderful four bedroom house arranged over three floors and offering neutrally decorated and spacious living space with a bathroom and a shower room. Read more.

Hilary Close, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Boasting a unique location with off-street parking in a lovely, secure mews development, this fabulous four bedroom house is presented in excellent condition with bright living and entertaining space throughout. Read more.

Craven Hill Mews, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Situated in a quiet mews close to Hyde Park, this fantastic four bedroom house is well arranged over four floors benefiting from a private courtyard and good-sized kitchen. Read more.

Fulham Riverside, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

A fabulous four bedroom fifth and sixth floor apartment offering direct views of the Thames and situated within a superb riverside development. Read more.

St Stephens Avenue, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Set on a prestigious street this stunning four bedroom house offers beautiful interiors over four floors with a striking open-plan reception room/kitchen and master suite on the first floor. Read more.

Finchley Road, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This stunning four bedroom house boasts contemporary interiors combined with spacious accommodation throughout, offering a lovely private garden. Read more.

Cornwall Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

4 bedroom flat to rent

This charming, well proportioned three bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition and offers generous living and entertaining space in a great location. Read more.

Grove Park Road, Grove Park, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Located in the desirable Grove Park area close to the River Thames this beautiful four bedroom house has a gated entrance, off-street parking, large kitchen with dining area and a 90' private garden. Read more.

Cambridge Street, Pimlico, SW1V

950 per week (4117 pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

This expansive four bedroom terrace house is arranged over five spacious floors and boasts a double reception, family room and separate kitchen. The property is quietly located in the heart of Pimlico. Read more.

Blandford Road, Bedford Park, W4

950 per week (4117 pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This charming four bedroom Victorian terrace house offers spacious and beautifully presented accommodation, lovely original features, a large kitchen/conservatory and a patio garden. Read more.

Compayne Gardens, South Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor of a lovely period conversion, this fantastic two bedroom maisonette, boasting spacious accommodation features two en suites, lovely high ceilings and modern separate kitchen. Read more.

Glenluce Road, Blackheath, SE3

923.08 per week (4000 pcm) £5,539 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Beautifully presented throughout this stunning four bedroom house is generously arranged over three floors and boasts an exceptional kitchen with space-to-dine, four large double bedrooms and a lovely private garden. Read more.

Walham Rise, Wimbledon Village, SW19

923.08 per week (4000 pcm) £5,539 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Situated moments from Wimbledon Village, this superb four bedrooomed town house boasts bright and well presented living space with 25' reception/dining room, three bathrooms, 38' garden, garage and off-street parking. Read more.

Lillie Road, Fulham, SW6

920 per week (3987 pcm) £5,520 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Offering stylish and modern interiors, this superb four bedroom house features substantial living and entertaining space and a large rear garden. Read more.

Flanders Road, Bedford Park, W4

920 per week (3987 pcm) £5,520 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Situated on a lovely residential street is this four bedroom house finished to a stunning refurbished standard, offering open-plan kitchen living space and three en-suites. Read more.

Westgate Terrace, Chelsea, SW10

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the second and third floors of a Victorian conversion, this four bedroom share of freehold flat boasts traditional features, a stunning full-width reception room and a lovely roof terrace. Read more.

Carlisle Place, Westminster, SW1P

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

Set moments from Victoria Street and a wide variety of shops, bars and boutiques, this stunning four bedroom flat is beautifully presented throughout and offers a grand reception room and a high-quality finish. Read more.

Chelsea, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering a bright and beautifully presented interior with ample living and entertaining space, this stunning four bedroom house is located moments from the many amenities along King's Road. Read more.

Inverness Terrace, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic four bedroom apartment is arranged within a residential building (with lift and porterage) and boasts spacious living, balcony and a secure covered car space. Read more.

Rousden Street, Camden, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This beautiful four bedroom house offers fantastic interiors with a stunning open-plan living space leading to private garden and all set over four floor of gorgeous accommodation. Read more.

Hayles Street, Kennington, SE11

4 bedroom house to rent

A beautifully presented four bedroom house set on a quiet residential road, offering bright and generous living space, a large kitchen with high-quality fixtures and fittings, a rear garden and a fabulous terrace. Read more.

St Pauls Mews, Camden, NW1

4 bedroom house to rent

This is a fabulous mews house situated in gated private road, boasting four generously proportioned bedrooms spread over three floors. Offered with a decked private garden with ample space to dine. Read more.

Granard Avenue, Putney, SW15

875 per week (3792 pcm) £5,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Beautifully presented throughout, this gorgeous four bedroom house is bright, airy and incredibly spacious within boasting a large family garden, stunning kitchen and off-street parking. Read more.

Nelson Road, New Malden, KT3

865.38 per week (3750 pcm) £5,193 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Boasting extensively refurbished interiors to a high contemporary standard this superb four bedroom detached house offers a wealth of entertaining and living space throughout. Further boasting a driveway and garden. Read more.

Cambridge Avenue, New Malden, KT3

865.38 per week (3750 pcm) £5,193 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

4 bedroom house to rent

A stunning, semi-detached Victorian cottage boasting fantastic entertaining space, a gorgeous conservatory leading to a fantastic patio garden, off-street parking and moments from the station. Read more.

Oakhill Road, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

A superb, well proportioned four bedroom split-level flat that is finished to a high standard throughout and features a large reception room, smart kitchen, three bathrooms and a private garden. Read more.

Queensmere Road, Southfields, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

A fabulous four bedroom house, benefiting from a contemporary, open-plan living space with three bathrooms and bi-folding doors to a patio garden and off-street parking. Read more.

St Pauls Road, Richmond, TW9

853.85 per week (3700 pcm) £5,124 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

A beautiful, well maintained four bedroom period house, peacefully located within a popular residential area close to Kew Gardens. The property provides stunning accommodation with a 33' garden and conservatory. Read more.

Northways, Swiss Cottage, NW3

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

This is an impressive four bedroom apartment boasting generously proportioned rooms, a huge reception/dining room with wood floors all set in a luxurious block offering concierge services. Read more.

Tadema Road, Chelsea, SW10

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

4 bedroom house to rent

A bright and airy four bedroom house ideally situated in Chelsea, close to the river and benefiting from a stunning south-west-facing garden. Read more.

Mount Pleasant Road, Queen's Park, NW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Recently refurbished to a fantastic standard, this fabulous four bedroom house offers spacious and stylish accommodation over two floors and benefits from off-street parking and a superb 105ft private garden. Read more.

Brodia Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This fabulous four bedroom house boasts beautifully presented interiors throughout with spacious accommodation and benefits from a lovely garden. Read more.

Tresham Crescent, Lisson Grove, NW8

840 per week (3640 pcm) £5,040 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This fantastic four bedroom house which is arranged over three floors offers a contemporary living space with bright interiors and a spacious private patio to the rear. Read more.

Finborough Road, Chelsea, SW10

831 per week (3601 pcm) £4,986 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fantastic maisonette is set on the ground floor, offering four generously sized bedrooms, plenty of living space throughout and benefits from front and rear garden. Read more.

Mintern Street, Hoxton, N1

825 per week (3575 pcm) £4,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

This gorgeous and generously proportioned four bedroom flat is set within a recently completed development moments from the pretty green open spaces of Shoreditch Park. Read more.

Bective Road, Putney, SW15

807.69 per week (3500 pcm) £4,847 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

A wonderful four bedroom family home with a double reception room, beautiful kitchen with AGA, fantastic garden and ideal for entertaining. Read more.

Westfields Avenue, Little Chelsea, SW13

807.69 per week (3500 pcm) £4,847 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Situated on a quiet street just off Mortlake High Street, this gorgeous four bedroom house is beautifully presented throughout boasting a large eat-in kitchen, garden and master bedroom with Juliet balcony. Read more.

Compton Crescent, Grove Park, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Located on a residential road just off Fauconberg Road, this fantastic four bedroom house I arranged over three floors and combines period features with modern interiors. Read more.

Egmont Road, Sutton, SM2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This gorgeous four bedroom semi-detached house, comprises spacious and stylish accommodation with some period fittings and features with fabulous garden. Read more.

Richmond Avenue, Wimbledon, SW20

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Offering superb living and entertaining space, this bright four bedroom house is ideally situated close to Wimbledon Chase Primary School and offers an excellent eat-in kitchen and an easy to maintain garden. Read more.

There are 150 more properties

Please add some filters above to see more properties, such as...

Just houses

Just flats or apartments

Narrow your search by limiting the number of bedrooms

4 bedroom properties (250)

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape