Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 85 5 bedroom properties to rent in . You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in . You can also save any of these 5 bedroom properties to rent in to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Park Road, Regent's Park, NW8

9000 per week (39000 pcm) £54,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom penthouse to rent

Set within a luxury development this amazing five bedroom penthouse features high-specification fixtures and fittings, a wonderful private terrace, off-street parking and a desirable location moments from Regent's Park. Read more.

Oakley Street, Chelsea, SW3

6000 per week (26000 pcm) £36,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

This fantastic five bedroom house would make an ideal family residence, boasting a spacious interior, two reception rooms, dining room, a well appointed kitchen, five double bedrooms and is in excellent condition. Read more.

Marylebone Road, Marylebone, NW1

3500 per week (15167 pcm) £21,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom apartment to rent

Enviably situated within a prestigious sought-after mansion block, this incredible five bedroom apartment boasts spacious and superbly finished interiors throughout, all set moments from glorious Regent's Park. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

City Road, Clerkenwell, EC1V

3450 per week (14950 pcm) £20,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

A spectacular penthouse apartment, occupying the 26th and 27th floors of an elegant modern development, boasting a 3,800sq foot roof terrace with far-reaching 360 degree views and enviable entertaining space throughout. Read more.

Clareville Grove, South Kensington, SW7

2950 per week (12784 pcm) £17,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Located in a quiet and attractive address, this is a delightful four bedroom house arranged over four floors and boasting recently refurbished accommodation with a lovely rear garden and plenty of storage space. Read more.

White Lodge Close, Hampstead Garden Suburb, N2

2750 per week (11917 pcm) £16,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

This substantial five bedroom house just off The Bishops Avenue, offers abundant living space with three en suite bedrooms, extensive gardens and ample off-street parking. Read more.

Vineyard Hill Road, Wimbledon, SW19

2307.69 per week (10000 pcm) £13,847 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Boasting an incredible refurbishment throughout, this stunning five bedroom detached house offering generous living space with a fabulous kitchen opening onto a wonderful garden, situated moments from Wimbledon Village. Read more.

Pitt Street, Kensington, W8

2250 per week (9750 pcm) £13,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Ideally positioned moments from the amenities and transport links of both Kensington High Street and Notting Hill Gate, this bright and spacious five bedroom five floored house boasts outside space and expansive rooms. Read more.

Hereford Road, Notting Hill, W2

2150 per week (9317 pcm) £12,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Located on this quiet road this beautiful period property boasts five bedrooms over four floors, private garden, stunning double reception and beautiful bathroom moments away from the trendy Westbourne Grove. Read more.

Margin Drive, Wimbledon Village, SW19

2076.92 per week (9000 pcm) £12,462 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

5 bedroom house to rent

This incredible, brand new five bedroom house features an impressive specification throughout and includes three reception rooms, a fabulous master suite, a landscaped garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Salcott Road, Between the Commons, SW11

1995 per week (8645 pcm) £11,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

This stunning five bedroom house provides over 2,800 sq ft of beautifully presented living space with high-specification fixtures and fittings and stylish, elegant décor. Read more.

Wyatt Drive, Barnes, SW13

1961.54 per week (8500 pcm) £11,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful five bedroom detached house boasts an exquisite open-plan reception room, sleek modern eat-in kitchen, impressive garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Gloucester Place, Marylebone, W1U

1950 per week (8450 pcm) £11,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

This elegant and grand four bedroom touwn house is arranged over four floors and boasts a wealth of space and a fantastic location moments from Baker Street underground. Read more.

Park Street, Mayfair, W1K

1950 per week (8450 pcm) £11,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Located on the third floor of one of Mayfair's most prestigious developments, this expansive five bedroom flat offers capacious living space, classical interior style and wonderful views over Hyde Park. Read more.

Middleway, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11

1800 per week (7800 pcm) £10,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

A wonderful five bedroom house arranged over three floors boasting bright and generously proportioned accommodation throughout, a private garden to the rear and off-street parking to the front. Read more.

The Vale, Golders Green, NW11

1795 per week (7779 pcm) £10,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

A stunning five bedroom house arranged over three floors boasting bright and modern interiors with a high-specification finish throughout, a wonderful private garden and off-street parking to the front. Read more.

Talbot Road, Highgate, N6

1750 per week (7584 pcm) £10,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

This beautiful five bedroom period house affords fantastic modern interiors alongside the classic layout and design of the building, an elegant reception room, an en suite master bedroom, a lovely garden and a driveway. Read more.

Marlborough Hill, St John's Wood, NW8

1600 per week (6934 pcm) £9,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

5 bedroom house to rent

Arranged over four floors, this beautiful five bedroom house features spacious rooms with conemporary interiors, good-sized private garden to rear and off-street parking. Read more.

Porchester Terrace, Bayswater, W2

1595 per week (6912 pcm) £9,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Located on the highly sought-after Porchester Terrace this superb five bedroom house boasts substantial accommodation, benefiting from a recent refurbishment the house offers bright rooms and neutral décor throughout. Read more.

St Edmunds Square, Barnes, SW13

1557.69 per week (6750 pcm) £9,347 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Affording well presented interiors, a fabulous reception room with space to dine and a modern open-plan kitchen/family room, this stylish five bedroom end of terrace house boasts a fantastic location. Read more.

Kings Crescent, Finsbury Park, N4

1395 per week (6045 pcm) £8,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Offering abundant living space this superb five bedroom house offers a host of original features with high-quality contemporary fixtures, a charming rear garden and an excellent location on a highly desirable street. Read more.

Somerset Road, Wimbledon, SW19

1384.62 per week (6000 pcm) £8,308 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

An impressive, newly built five bedroom detached house, benefiting from integrated audio sound system, digitally controlled lighting, throughout, garden and roof terrace with view over The All England tennis club. Read more.

South View Road, Pinner, HA5

1384.62 per week (6000 pcm) £8,308 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Located within the prestigious Pinner Hill Estate, this stunning five bedroom house benefits from period features beautifully combined with contemporary décor and an extensive garden with a summer house and pool. Read more.

Westbury Road, Woodside Park, N12

1350 per week (5850 pcm) £8,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Generously arranged over four floors, this wonderful five bedroom house is well presented throughout boasting high ceilings, original period features and an extensive rear garden. Read more.

Southwood Avenue, Coombe, KT2

1350 per week (5850 pcm) £8,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

This fantastic five bedroom house offering beautifully finished accommodation with 22' reception room, stunning kitchen/dining room and four bathrooms, further benefiting from lovely garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Bagleys Lane, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

An excellently positioned five bedroom terrace home which is currently undergoing full renovation works provides amazing space with a good sized patio garden, five double bedrooms, family room and large reception room. Read more.

Queens Crescent, Richmond, TW10

1326.92 per week (5750 pcm) £7,962 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Bright and spacious throughout, this wonderful five bedroom detached house boasts stunning double-reception room, wonderful modern kitchen, large bedrooms and a exceptional private garden. Read more.

Willifield Way, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11

1300 per week (5634 pcm) £7,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

An amazing five bedroom house arranged over three floors boasting bright and generously proportioned accommodation throughout, a wonderful private garden to the rear and off-street parking to the front. Read more.

St Marys Grove, Grove Park, W4

1250 per week (5417 pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Set on a peaceful tree-lined street this gorgeous five bedroom house offers a combination beautifully finished and expansive living space with highlights of classic period charm. Read more.

Vivian Way, Hampstead Garden Suburb, N2

1250 per week (5417 pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Beautifully presented over three floors, this five bedroom semi-detached house boasts expansive and modern interiors, offering two sleek en suites and two family bathrooms and provides off-street parking and a garden. Read more.

Berens Road, Kensal Rise, NW10

1200 per week (5200 pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Generously arranged over three floors, this stunning five bedroom house is beautifully presented throughout boasting spacious, open-plan accommodation and a garden. Read more.

St Pauls Crescent, Camden, NW1

1200 per week (5200 pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

This is a brilliant five bedroom terrace house boasting interiors that have been recently renovated to a stylish and modern standard and offered with a private garden at the rear. Read more.

Sotheby Road, Highbury, N5

1195 per week (5179 pcm) £7,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

5 bedroom house to rent

Arranged over four stylish floors, this beautiful five bedroom period house is ideally set in a peaceful residential area and offers elegant living and entertaining space, presented in superb condition throughout. Read more.

Mountview Road, Claygate, KT10

1153.85 per week (5000 pcm) £6,924 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

This outstanding five bedroom detached house, boasts capacious living and entertaining space with stylish fixtures and fittings throughout, set back from the road on a private estate in Claygate. Read more.

Alexandra Grove, North Finchley, N12

1153.85 per week (5000 pcm) £6,924 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Renovated to an exceptional standard, this impressive five bedroom semi-detached house boasts generously proportioned living space, two en suite bedrooms and a superb 90' garden. Read more.

Catlins Lane, Pinner, HA5

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Offering a fantastic location, this beautiful five bedroom detached house offers a high modern finish throughout with original period features, a bright conservatory, a lovely private garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Doneraile Street, Bishop's Park, SW6

1150 per week (4984 pcm) £6,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

This impressive, five bedroom house features a wealth of bright living and entertaining space, including a spacious kitchen/dining room which opens on to a garden. Read more.

Hodford Road, Golders Green, NW11

1150 per week (4984 pcm) £6,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

A stunning semi-detached house arranged over three floors boasting bright and modern interiors throughout, a lovely private garden and an excellent Golders Green location. Read more.

Mortlake Road, Kew, TW9

1107.69 per week (4800 pcm) £6,647 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

5 bedroom house to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful five bedroom detached house boasts a gorgeous open-plan reception room, five good sized bedrooms and a well-maintained private garden. Read more.

Tracey Avenue, Gladstone Park, NW2

1050 per week (4550 pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Situated on a peaceful residential cul-de-sac, this wonderful five bedroom house offers bright and spacious accommodation boasting a superb garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Lower Downs Road, Wimbledon, SW20

1050 per week (4550 pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

This fantastic and unusually large double fronted imposing Victorian house lies within easy reach of the centre of Wimbledon and Raynes Park. It's one of kind offering over 3000sqft in grand living space and a garage. Read more.

Parklands Drive, Finchley, N3

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Situated on a desirable residential road, this superb five bedroom house offers expansive accommodation boasting a wonderful garden, two en suites, an outhouse and off-street parking. Read more.

Ballard Close, Coombe, KT2

1038.46 per week (4500 pcm) £6,231 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Set in a tranquil location, this stunning six bedroom house is stylishly presented throughout and benefits from a spacious living area, snooker room, all double bedrooms and beautiful wraparound gardens. Read more.

Woodgate Crescent, Northwood, HA6

1037.31 per week (4495 pcm) £6,224 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Beautifully presented throughout, this expansive five bedroom detached house offers a generous living space with three reception rooms and a conservatory leading to a lovely private gardens and off-street parking. Read more.

Chelverton Road, West Putney, SW15

1035 per week (4485 pcm) £6,210 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

A gorgeous four bedroom family home with charming large windows that flood the property throughout with natural light. There is a stunning south-facing garden and Putney High Street is just moments away. Read more.

Lansdowne Close, Wimbledon, SW20

1015.38 per week (4400 pcm) £6,093 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

A wonderfully spacious five bedroom family house benefiting from four floors of living and entertaining space, a garden, a balcony and a garage. Read more.

Hampstead Way, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11

1000 per week (4334 pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

5 bedroom house to rent

Generously arranged over three floors this superb five bedroom house is enviably located on a desirable residential road boasting stylish interiors, three en suites, a garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Devonshire Gardens, Grove Park, W4

995 per week (4312 pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Situated on a quiet tree-lined street, this substantial five bedroom house offers light and airy living space and boasts an attractive rear garden, off-street parking and a large private driveway. Read more.

Woodham Gate, Woodham, GU21

980.77 per week (4250 pcm) £5,885 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Situated in a private gated development, this superb five bedroom house is presented in excellent condition throughout and benefits from a stunning rear garden backing onto Basingstoke Canal and a double garage. Read more.

Uphill Road, Mill Hill, NW7

950 per week (4117 pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

5 bedroom house to rent

Impressive five bedroom detached house arranged over two floors offering bright and extensive interiors with off-street parking and superb private garden. Read more.

Sudbury Court Drive, Harrow, HA1

921.92 per week (3995 pcm) £5,532 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

This wonderful five bedroom house has been refurbished throughout boasting a stunning reception/dining room, beautiful conservatory, bright bedrooms, extensive garden, out house and swimming pool. Read more.

Hogs Back, Guildford, GU3

911.54 per week (3950 pcm) £5,470 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

5 bedroom house to rent

An amazing five bedroom refurbished stable conversion, boasting a stunning wraparound layout with a large courtyard and set in excess of two acres of beautiful gardens. Read more.

The Vale, Golders Green, NW11

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

A fabulous five bedroom house boasting well proportioned living space with stylish fixtures and fittings throughout, wood floors, a private garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Kelsall Mews, Richmond, Surrey, Kew, TW9

876.92 per week (3800 pcm) £5,262 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Situated within the exclusive Kew Riverside development, with access to the pool and gym complex, this wonderful five bedroom town house offers light and airy living space with a patio garden, garage and a driveway. Read more.

Brixton Hill, Brixton Hill, SW2

853.85 per week (3700 pcm) £5,124 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the third and fourth floor, this five bedroom duplex apartment is set in a fantastic Brixton Hill location while also boasting stylish accommodation throughout and a large kitchen with ample space to dine. Read more.

Brixton Hill, Brixton Hill, SW2

853.85 per week (3700 pcm) £5,124 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the third and fourth floor, this five bedroom duplex apartment boasts stylish accommodation throughout, a spacious kitchen with ample space to dine and two sleek shower rooms. Read more.

Lyndale Avenue, Child's Hill, NW2

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

This incredible five bedroom semi-detached property offers stunning interiors throughout, including an expansive double reception, fantastic kitchen, master bedroom with en suite, and a beautiful garden. Read more.

Montpelier Rise, Temple Fortune, NW11

820 per week (3554 pcm) £4,920 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

This superb recently refurbished five bedroom semi-detached house boasting modern décor with high specs throughout, offers spacious accommodation with an en suite shower, rear garden with decking and off-street parking. Read more.

Barham Road, Wimbledon, SW20

806.54 per week (3495 pcm) £4,840 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Boasting spacious proportions, a wonderful garden and contemporary fittings, this stunning five bedroom house also offers a fantastic setting near Wimbledon Common. Read more.

Sumatra Road, West Hampstead, NW6

800 per week (3467 pcm) £4,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom flat to rent

Recently renovated to a fantastic standard throughout, this impressive four bedroom maisonette apartment boasts a spacious reception, brand new kitchen, two en suite bedrooms and private garden space. Read more.

Mayfield Road, Crouch End, N8

800 per week (3467 pcm) £4,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

5 bedroom house to rent

Set over three beautifully presented floors this stunning five bedroom period house offers naturally bright and spacious living throughout, benefiting from a landscaped garden and separate study/workroom in the garden. Read more.

Lewin Road, Streatham Common, SW16

775 per week (3359 pcm) £4,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

A fantastic five bedroom house arranged over three floors, benefiting from a fabulous refurbishment throughout, well proportioned living areas and a lovely garden. Read more.

Cromwell Road, Worcester Park, KT4

761.54 per week (3300 pcm) £4,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom chalet bungalow to rent

A stunning and well proportioned five bedroom chalet bungalow boasting an impressive reception room, off-street parking, a garage and a beautiful garden. Read more.

Boughton Hall Avenue, Burntcommon, GU23

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Peacefully located on a sought-after private road, this substantial five bedroom house is presented in excellent condition with a stunning garden and gated driveway. Read more.

Spring Court Road, Enfield, EN2

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

5 bedroom house to rent

A wonderfully bright and spacious five bedroom house with private garden boasting lovely country views, private driveway and a fantastic location in Enfield. Read more.

Thurlow Park Road, West Dulwich, SE21

747.69 per week (3240 pcm) £4,487 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

This beautiful five bedroom end-of-terrace Victorian house, comprises bright and stylish accommodation with period features, large entertaining space and lovely private garden. Read more.

Kingston Hill, Kingston Hill, KT2

715.38 per week (3100 pcm) £4,293 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Set in a fantastic location moments from the open space of Richmond Park, this spacious five bedroom house is arranged over three floors and offers five generous double bedrooms, modern kitchen and private garden. Read more.

Ravenscroft Avenue, Preston, HA9

692.31 per week (3000 pcm) £4,154 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Conveniently located, this welcoming five bedroom, two bathroom semi-detached house offers a bright living space with two reception rooms, five good-sized bedrooms, a well kept private garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Crescent Road, New Barnet, EN4

692.31 per week (3000 pcm) £4,154 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

5 bedroom house to rent

This superb five bedroom, semi-detached house arranged over four floors boasts expansive living space, underfloor heating, a utility room, two en suites, a lovely patio garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Greenend Road, Chiswick, W4

692 per week (2999 pcm) £4,152 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Located on a peaceful residential road, this fabulous five bedroom house is arranged over three floors and provides a wealth of beautifully presented living space with a charming garden. Read more.

Westway, Raynes Park, SW20

691.15 per week (2995 pcm) £4,147 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

This outstanding five bedroom house over three floors is set on a quiet residential road and offers a good layout with an open-plan kitchen, private garden and summer house. Read more.

Cranleigh Road, Merton Park, SW19

669.23 per week (2900 pcm) £4,016 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

This wonderfully presented five bedroom house boasts a well proportioned interior with a fantastic master suite, a superb rear garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Woodmansterne Road, Carshalton Beeches, SM5

657.69 per week (2850 pcm) £3,947 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

This imposing home boasts five double bedrooms, an impressive entrance hall with chandelier, basement space, garage and driveway and a large reception room with fireplace. Read more.

Frithville Gardens, Shepherd's Bush, W12

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom flat to rent

This wonderful five bedroom flat offers a wealth of well presented and spacious accommodation arranged over two floors, boastsing an excellent location close to a wealth of amenities. Read more.

Northfield Avenue, Pinner, HA5

598.85 per week (2595 pcm) £3,594 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

5 bedroom house to rent

Located in the heart of Pinner, this fantastic five bedroom detached house boasts a complete refurbishment while retaining original period features throughout, expansive living, 90' garden and ample off-street parking. Read more.

Essex Park, Finchley Central, N3

585 per week (2535 pcm) £3,510 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Fantastic five bedroom semi-detached house arranged over two spacious floors, offering bright interiors throughout with private garden, located in the popular residential area of West Finchley. Read more.

Chingford Road, Walthamstow, E17

576.92 per week (2500 pcm) £3,462 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

This fantastic five bedroom house boasts a large reception room, a modern kitchen with access to an impressive private garden. Located moments away from shops, bars and restaurants. Read more.

Whitehall Road, Chingford, E4

553.85 per week (2400 pcm) £3,324 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

5 bedroom house to rent

This fantastic five bedroom house boasts a modern finish throughout with a impressive reception room, modern kitchen and a beautiful large private garden. Located moments away from local amenities. Read more.

Marlborough Avenue, Ruislip, HA4

553.85 per week (2400 pcm) £3,324 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Ideally located, this substantial five bedroom semi-detached house is arranged over three floors and boasts well presented and spacious interiors with a bright conservatory, a large private garden with a garage. Read more.

Redway Drive, Twickenham, TW2

507.69 per week (2200 pcm) £3,047 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Ideally positioned moments from the varied amenities of Whitton, this bright and spacious five bedroom three floored house boasts a wonderful reception room, expansive private garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Hook Rise North, Tolworth, KT6

507.69 per week (2200 pcm) £3,047 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

Located moments from the A3 for a commute to London, this fantastic four bedroom house has been recently refurbished to a high standard throughout, with a new extension, private garden and garage space. Read more.

Roundwood Road, Harlesden, NW10

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

5 bedroom house to rent

This impressive five bedroom house offers substantial accommodation, arranged over two spacious floors and offers a great location, close to the open spaces of Roundwood Park and the amenities of Willesden. Read more.

Union Road, Clapham North, SW8

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located for local amenities and transport links, this five bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space arranged over two floors. Read more.

Hill Crescent, Surbiton, KT5

463.85 per week (2010 pcm) £2,784 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

5 bedroom house to rent

Set within a quiet residential area moments from the amenities of Surbiton, this charming five bedroom house boasts a large kitchen, private garden and five good sized bedrooms. Read more.

Hook Rise South, Surbiton, KT6

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house to rent

This superb five bedroom house benefits from well proportioned living space comprising two reception rooms, smart kitchen, off-street parking and fantastic garden. Read more.

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape